Rocha

Who's listened to Butterclock?

I hadn't until now but I really like them! (or her, idk). The music video is simple but fun to watch, I have a thing for pretty girls singing in a cool neon atmosphere. Reminds me of Charli a bit.

edit: ugh the comments. Grimes has become the new Lady Gaga. EVERY unknown female synthpop act is compared to her now...

I noticed oOoOO credited in the description of one of her other songs. I listened to them briefly before (don't recall how I found them in the first place) but I wasn't super into them.. (or him or her... Never know nowadays... Ever since Marina and the Diamonds I have a fear of sounding stupid with pronouns). Might listen to them again. I really like this girl.

I hadn't until now but I really like them! (or her, idk). The music video is simple but fun to watch, I have a thing for pretty girls singing in a cool neon atmosphere. Reminds me of Charli a bit.

edit: ugh the comments. Grimes has become the new Lady Gaga. EVERY unknown female synthpop act is compared to her now...

Hahaha It's funny that you say that because I was just reading a review of her in a blog in spanish and they compared her to Grimes, Everybody gets compared to Grimes now 

Yeah I like her! I discovered her through oOoOO and I think she deserves more appreciation. I love holograms :flutter:

I know huh? I went to her facebook and saw she only had like 4,000 likes