Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

my best friend’s sister’s cousin’s friend’s boyfriend’s dad’s gay nephew has a twitter and he said nfr is dropping on friday OMFG it’s happening!!!!

finally, some good fucking sources

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Goddamn lana

You fucked us so bad that we almost

Un stanned

Now that yesterday’s excitement wore off, I can still say I’m pissed at her and nothing at this point will fix the way she’s been treating us. She’s a queef and I grow less and less excited for the album every day. Still I love her but posting a low effort snippet won’t save this era. Girls and gays, stand ur ground! :hooker:

Omg, glad you said this because I thought I was a bitter bitch for feeling the same way. It's nice to see her acknowledge that the album even exists, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high for a release date or anything. Call me pessimistic but I wouldn't be surprised if this is yet another one of those times that she posts a snippet followed by months of silence. This puta has taught me to expect disappointment (but I'm hoping I'll be wrong and maybe I'll look like a dumbass a week from now)

The song sounds lovely but right now it still feels like we're just being fed crumbs and it ain't fair. I'm tired of the cheesy IG videos of her singing along with her own songs. Give us a music video, bitch

Wait, is the album dropping Friday?

DefinitiveFatalKusimanse-size_restricted

No.

I think she might drop the song on Friday and I explained why a few pages ago, but I don't for a moment think she'll drop the album.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Hmm. I'm actually thinking how much to a degree or how possible it was for her to actually release something on her bday. I mean, no shade to LFL, but that and how she's really fresh out of fucks forever these days, that she might share the record on the 21st? 

LfL was for her fans, NFR is defo, more for her than anyone else at this point, if even so late in the game. Still don't know why she'd really do that, stress-wise, but then again, all those festival dates shortly after, makes me think she really wouldn't mind at all. Still so many questions - 

Nd really, just to be safe, we've seen all the snippets, so in a way, it's kinda like how Alexa leaked the LFL snippets (oh wow wow), what she's doing thru insta, so maybe a surprise or sudden release might just be it. But what do we fooking know 

UV/Honeymoon

I haven't listened to Ultraviolence in full and in order in so long and am doing so right now and it's suddenly 2014 and I'm in Cakifornia OMG. I will never forget listening to UV for the first time on a plane to Cali and then blasting it that entire summer. What A MOMENT in my life.

ma’am this is a Wendy’s

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm so done with her right now, but it'd be great if we get something on Friday. Not raising my expectations an inch from the floor, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If we don't get anything on Friday then @@Fantasy should be banished from the site for traumatising everyone. It'll be all their fault because I, and others, made stuff up based on what they said.

1zzq6w.gif

Honestly being a fan of Lana is like being in an highly emotional abusive relationship. I can’t trust her at all anymore...

Tell me about it. This is me on a daily fucking basis because of Lana. 

giphy.gif

This woman is going to put me in a very early grave. 

I can totally see the rest of the NFR snippet being like

“Yeah you’re just a man, all through and through,

Norman fucking Rockwell’s got nothin on youuuuu”

prob a reach but I’m interested to see how (or if) she works “Norman fucking Rockwell” into the lyrics

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I can totally see the rest of the NFR snippet being like

“Yeah you’re just a man, all through and through,

Norman fucking Rockwell’s got nothin on youuuuu”

prob a reach but I’m interested to see how (or if) she works “Norman fucking Rockwell” into the lyrics

you think you're Norman Fucking Rockwell

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well ... we don't even know if the last line in that snippet is "... all through and through" because it cuts off after the "and". I mean, it's a reasonable assumption but idk. She might do something tricky there.

you think you're Norman Fucking Rockwell

Doesn't rhyme, fam (assuming the next line contains "Norman Fucking Rockwell")

I'm actually kinda hoping that his name doesn't end up being that big of a part of the song. Like maybe a few references here n there, but it'd just feel a bit weird listening to the lyrics Norman fucking rockwell per chorus. J55Zixc.gif Salvatore works since its a lot shorter nd more rhythmic, but idk bout NFR. Terence Loves You and Old Money never had their titles in their lyrics, and those were beautifuuul negociacao-gretchen.gif

Thoooough, if it were to lyrically go back to its title, then maybe it might b a more playful track, cheeky, but idk I think it'd just b too lengthy to really have as a constant lyrical term two cents

UV/Honeymoon