TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 6/9/2024 at 11:06 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

She says it is... "For now, she says Masochism is finished and coming “very soon” but she’s looking for the same spark she had with Night Time." but I think there just some adjustments to be made or what she called "final touches" (which can be anything as finish the songs, shoot visuals? 

Hide contents

AS IF............. but we can dream right?

She's probably going to studio sessions by now or this week... let's wait and see how it turns out

:tiffany3:

what does she mean by "same spark she had on night time" cause the timing for this is gone a long time ago

i dont understand why shes doing a tour if she comes late every night and doesnt have any project to promote. i just wish she would be honest and say "i dont care about music anymore and there wont be any more albuns" cause its getting ridiculous

31 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

i dont understand why shes doing a tour if she comes late every night and doesnt have any project to promote. i just wish she would be honest and say "i dont care about music anymore and there wont be any more albuns" cause its getting ridiculous

She wants peoples money without doing all the work typical of a major level popstar. Not trying to be rude but I think everyone is slowly figuring this out. 

she does not want to work an average job from what we know and wants money for half effort touring- but atleast the vocals are decent now.

Yeah she's def touring because she's getting the $$$. Thinking about how messy it has been (and I don't even mean it in a derogatory way), if she's also really doing everything all by herself like some people been saying... she's cashing the whole thing. She pays the band and then everything else is hers if she doesn't have a touring manager, a record label or anyone else.

21 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

let's go girlies, pretty dull, robotics and insane asylum next!!!!!!

oh HEAVY on insane asylym

also i updated my masterpost!!!!!! with a few missing things.. if im missing anything else lmk!! 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

need a sky mass leak rn like can you imagine if we get Catch Me If U Can + Pretty Dull...

poppy had like 6 ultra rare songs leak a couple months ago... wheres skys 6 ultra rare mass at

and i don't seem to mind

we need a sky leak challenge where one leaker posts something really passed around and then another leaker posts something passed but not as much and as they keep leaking the songs get rarer and rarer

and i don't seem to mind