bff

Miss Madeline

Miss Madeline is an underground pop star with a couple songs out right now, most notably “Life Could Be Sweet” featuring Ayla Dlyla. It’s a complete bop and has been pretty popular for an artist her size. Miss Madeline is allegedly releasing new music soon and I can’t believe there isn’t a thread on her yet? Her songs are amazing pop songs, “Platinum” is a TOTAL serve too! She’s been hanging out with Slayyyter too, which is self explanatory as they’re pretty much in the same scene and their music is pretty similar. I think Miss Maddy has a LOT of potential! Not to mention she’s absolutely stunning.

Here’s the links to some of her songs

Life Could Be Sweet: 

Platinum: 

Ready Set Go:

Im very excited for Miss Madeline, I feel like she’s gonna be pretty big!

LULLABY out now! this song is amazing, the cover art is giving, as is the music video. When i tell you i am O B S E S S E D with this girl, i’m not kidding!

1 hour ago, xlanax said:

Idk Life could be Sweet is top notch, but everything she put out after disappointed me. Still rootin for her tho

LCBS best song of all time it’s true it’s true :true: but Platinum, Bad Girls, and Lullaby have all been AMAZING, in that order. i think bad girls & lullaby have to grow on you, i’ve loved both songs so much! and the bad girls music video is so fucking iconic, her best mv so far

i know i made this thread a while ago and haven’t updated it and nobody really cares but I CARE! i will singlehandedly put miss madeline’s name on the map idgaf

anyway the serve of ATTENTION by miss maddy needs to be acknowledged… for some reason she took the music video off of youtube so let’s just pretend i linked the video

platinum / LCBS / attention are really good but everything else has been kind of awful, I hope she reconnects with the people she made those songs with because they are stunning

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

platinum / LCBS / attention are really good but everything else has been kind of awful, I hope she reconnects with the people she made those songs with because they are stunning

picture this is amazing u just gotta let it grow on you