Sign in to follow this  
rural legend

sanah

Zuzanna Irena Jurczak (born 2 September 1997), known professionally as sanah (stylized in all lowercase), is a Polish singer-songwriter. She received nationwide popularity in 2020, with the release of her single "Szampan", which became a number-one hit in Poland. She later released her debut studio album Królowa dram (2020), which peaked at number-one in Poland. (source: Wikipedia)

I have known about sanah for some time now but only listened to her music last week and what I heard was absolutely stunning. She sings in Polish but I believe you can still enjoy her music because it is very well produced and extremely atmospheric (also, look up her translated lyrics you lazy bums!). Some of her songs give off Lana vibes but I am not sure if she is influenced by her. Here are my favourites so far!

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

I thought about making her thread:defeated:

This ones are stunning too:wub: (Oczy and Idź have strong BTD vibes)

Sorry (not sorry)! :fabcat: yeah I'm definitely getting BTD from those w songs. Wonder if she ever mentioned Lana as one of her influences.

42 minutes ago, rural legend said:

Sorry (not sorry)! :fabcat: yeah I'm definitely getting BTD from those w songs. Wonder if she ever mentioned Lana as one of her influences.

I remember she follow (now followed for known reasons) Lana on IG so maybe she's the one of her influences 

17 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

I remember she follow (now followed for known reasons) Lana on IG so maybe she's the one of her influences 

she mentions Lana in one of her songs „kolońska i szlugi”, in english its something like this 

„This cologne and cigarettes 

With you July was long 

You know well that I missed you 

I dreamed about you 

Del Rey Lana in the background

Chit-chat til morning

There will be nothing left of us 

A few songs”

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

3 minutes ago, venice witch said:

she mentions Lana in one of her songs „kolońska i szlugi”, in english its something like this 

„This cologne and cigarettes 

With you July was long 

You know well that I missed you 

I dreamed about you 

Del Rey Lana in the background

Chit-chat til morning

There will be nothing left of us 

A few songs”

I haven't heard this one yet but that's cool that she did! I guess it all makes sense now. :flutter: I love the second part of the song it's probably how it was written originally. I haven't been keeping up with Polish music since I moved out 9 years ago and now I see what I've been missing out on :crai: