MariaDelRey

Fansites, Facebook pages & Twitters;

Hello everyone,

After a long-time search on Lana Boards I figured out that there are no posts about fansites, facebook pages and/ twitters dedicated to Lana Del Rey that the fans should follow and visit!

What do you think about writing down your favorites....

• Fansites
  • Facebook pages
  • Twitters about her

?!

There's a page in Facebook called: Lana Del Rey (Gangsta Bitch) that I love because they are very nice and Portuguese like me:)

*and there's a page that I hate in FB, because when the page was "little" they were cool and great and now they changed a lot....

In tumblr: lolalitahey (follow for nudes, kidding )

Lanakissmeinyourchevrolet ( I talk frequently with the owner and she's very nice)

Lanadelmermaid (one of the first Lana blogs that followed mr when I created the tumblr blog~the owner is very nice too

Lanadelrey-theperfectbitch (Who doesn't know that Miryam is the owner of this great blog? :P)

Lana fan and Lanadelgifs are great blogs too)

In twitter: The Lana Del Rey (or something like that-Deborah is a great person)

And me of course:)

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

There's a page in Facebook called: Lana Del Rey (Gangsta Bitch) that I love because they are very nice and Portuguese like me:)

*and there's a page that I hate in FB, because when the page was "little" they were cool and great and now they changed a lot....

In tumblr: lolalitahey (follow for nudes, kidding )

Lanakissmeinyourchevrolet ( I talk frequently with the owner and she's very nice)

Lanadelmermaid (one of the first Lana blogs that followed mr when I created the tumblr blog~the owner is very nice too

Lanadelrey-theperfectbitch (Who doesn't know that Miryam is the owner of this great blog? :P)

Lana fan and Lanadelgifs are great blogs too)

In twitter: The Lana Del Rey (or something like that-Deborah is a great person)

And me of course:)

Cool answer! :D

What else people?