TrashMagiq

How do you sort Lana's unreleased music?

finally have almost everything in my apple music library 😭 i just have to go back and add some things that have leaked this summer but it feels sooo good to have everything organized for the most part. i kinda feel like sourcing files and information has become much more time consuming since tumblr fell off... like none of the popular social media platforms lend themselves AT ALL to file hosting let alone what would have to essentially be a media archive lmao. also streaming services need to get their shit together with local file support because getting imported files to display properly across desktop and mobile with all their personalized metadata is such a headache on apple music AND spotify. 

Spoiler

entire lana library:

cWLNHbM.mp4

i sort the unreleased album by discs for each album cycle that things have leaked from. pre-ldr, lana del ray, born to die, paradise, tropico, ultraviolence , honeymoon, lust for life, norman, blue banisters, ocean boulevard. all in the same album but each with a different cover:

e3GRPf9.mp4

also different covers between discs for aka. released tracks, demos/instrumentals etc.:

5GUH32f.mp4