Sign in to follow this  
Embach

• Edits By Embach •

• EDIT •

~I edited the photo from Billboard 2015 Magazine, to make it look kind of better in terms of lighting. But now it looks little bit different from the original.

1-01.jpg

~Here's the original by Joe Pugliese.

Spoiler

1.jpg

:sluttybunny:

url%5D

• MELODRAMA •

~It was one of my best days ever making these and listening to Melodrama! Created on February 20, 2021.

Melo.jpg

url%5D

On 11/22/2023 at 1:01 PM, Embach said:

• MANIP •

~I must've gone through a lot of weird shit in 2020 that I made these weird manip edits, hahah.

000.jpg

1) that is beautiful

2) didn't we ALL go through something weird in 2020, though? like. i'm still having a hard time believing that year actually happened lmfao

10 hours ago, ChaseHavoc said:

1) that is beautiful

2) didn't we ALL go through something weird in 2020, though? like. i'm still having a hard time believing that year actually happened lmfao

Thank you! 2020 was a fever dream lmao

url%5D

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

something about this is really nostalgic to me, it's very pretty <3 :flutter: 

Awww, thank you so much darling! <3

url%5D

On 7/5/2023 at 10:24 PM, Embach said:

Lana-la-la-la-1.jpg

in retrospect i am kind of proud of it, especially the idea.

url%5D

• ULTRAVIOLENCE: THE 10TH YEAR EXPERIENCE •

~I made this edit on January 25th, 2021 when I was dreaming about Ultraviolence's 10th year anniversary special. Then we had little amount of outtakes, we didn't know the Tropico saga behind it and didn't have that many outtakes as we have now. Also, we had no idea that some of those songs will be included to Blue Banisters! I think it's the right time to post it because I felt I needed to post an old edit today; two weeks ago this edit became recently three years old and soon, in June, it will be the 10th anniversary of Ultraviolence. Also, Lana and Dan Auerbach met around January/February 2014, when they started recording the final version of Ultraviolence, so I think it's a very perfect moment to post this. For this edit, I wanted to keep the style as minimalistic and not as overblown and/or delusional. Will we get an actual special edition for Ultraviolence's 10th anniversary, we'll see that in the future!

url%5D

url%5D

• I hope you like it, sending lots of love •

• Em :kiss:

url%5D

• LIZZY NOIR HORROR SEPIA ANCIENT ACID APOCALYPSE FUTURISTIC FLIRT •

url%5D

~My favorite edit, I've ever done. I even considered it to be as my profile picture and signature once. It's from Spring-Summer 2021.

url%5D

On 11/16/2023 at 8:31 PM, Embach said:

• MELODRAMA •

~It was one of my best days ever making these and listening to Melodrama! Created on February 20, 2021.

Melo.jpg

Happy 3 years to this edit, I still remember editing this and making similar edits for Lana albums :dance:

url%5D