Sign in to follow this  
noir starlet

Lana and Morrissey

hi! this is my first post on lanaboards so excuse me if this is in the wrong area or whatever, but i've really wanted to talk about this as i haven't seen anybody do so...

i'm not sure how many people here are familiar with morrissey but i am a huge fan of the smiths so i like to keep update to date with morrissey and the other members. on morrissey's website, he has posted an ai cover of lana singing heaven knows i'm miserable now. he also posted an ai duet of him and lana singing can't help falling in love with the title 'some things are meant to be' (which don't sound like them at all :toofunny:). plus they were both in dublin this past week although i'm not sure how long lana stayed there. lana and morrissey have similarities and would probably like each other (see pitchfork article) but due to his constant controversy and endorsement of far right politcs, lana associating with him seems very unlikely..

sorry if this makes no sense, i was just wondering if anybody else would be interested in a song from them:twirls:

does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? ✩

brigitte-bardot-gifs.gif

˚₊‧꒰ა pinterest ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

44 minutes ago, noir starlet said:

hi! this is my first post on lanaboards so excuse me if this is in the wrong area or whatever, but i've really wanted to talk about this as i haven't seen anybody do so...

i'm not sure how many people here are familiar with morrissey but i am a huge fan of the smiths so i like to keep update to date with morrissey and the other members. on morrissey's website, he has posted an ai cover of lana singing heaven knows i'm miserable now. he also posted an ai duet of him and lana singing can't help falling in love with the title 'some things are meant to be' (which don't sound like them at all :toofunny:). plus they were both in dublin this past week although i'm not sure how long lana stayed there. lana and morrissey have similarities and would probably like each other (see pitchfork article) but due to his constant controversy and endorsement of far right politcs, lana associating with him seems very unlikely..

sorry if this makes no sense, i was just wondering if anybody else would be interested in a song from them:twirls:

I did notice on youtube there has been a lot of the smiths / lana del rey ai covers being made (Guys they are rlly good actually listen to the disco dancer one :shh:)

But tbh idk how i would feel about an actual collab between lana and morrissey, I think he has a great voice but it would be way too controversial i agree

Also dying bc its so funny to me that he posted the ai covers himself

-------------

ImlUAIK.png