♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Lana's interaction with fans: Internet and Real World

lol i feel like someone should do it on cam just to see her reaction. or talk about how much they love jimmy gnecco and reply to everything she says with "K."  :teehee:

OMG that's getting into the "cruel" zone! :omfg2:

I'm assuming that Chuck and Charlie and the rest of her family still call her Lizzy though, right? Or do they all respect her creativity and call her Lana? Imagine them all at Thanksgiving. There is that one aunt that is kind out of the loop with the rest of the family. She casually turns and speaks to Lana from across the table, to make some small chat. "Hey Lizzy, you still seeing that Jimmy guy? The one from the AA meeting?"   :suicide:

2dt29zc.jpg

I think this is related to this, idk but do you guys remember hearing about how crazy paparazzi got after one of Lana's shows and she got really upset and had to be rushed out?? Here is a video taken by a fan..shows how crazy paparazzi will get for their shot. (If you look closely, you can see her hair and the glimmer of her hair band, she's surrounded by guards) I mean they are on these fan's car.. so crazy.. and then the fighting right after.. can't really blame Lana's manager for wanting to get her out of there quickly. Kinda wonder if they're going to even allow her to come out after shows this time around

but then like this video, there aren't any paparazzi and the fans behave and its all sweet aw

Fan: "My name is Danielle Darling.. that's my real name."

Lana: "You have to be a movie star!!"

Thanks a lot for the videos!

The second one...

lol,what do you think of Miley Cyrus' hair?

I would say forget about Miley,

that the real party in the USA! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥