♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Lana's interaction with fans: Internet and Real World

First of all, I'd like to say... nice topic man. This is a good thread. Now. I do miss the days when Lana would reply to tweets or common on facebook... but she has a larger fanbase. She can't reply to all those fans. Back in the day, she'd have 12 or 18 comments on her posts. Now she has thousands. She does sometimes (mainly on facebook) leave a comment for everyone. She'll post 'Luv you all x' Plus, she has said that she only uses these sites as promotional tools. In the end, I think Lana does reach out to her fans and loves them. I think you can see that by those videos up there ^

VyIsfwC.jpg

Didn't she say in an interview that she finds it crazy when she comments on a youtube video saying 'shutup' and everyone buzzes over it? Maybe this could be the case with her facebook & twitter. I don't want her to be a constant tweeter. It would be better if she tweeted like once a week, like random words or quotes or even lyrics

But she said in an interview that she only uses social networks to promo?

I feel that she is somewhat insecure about posting. When she wasn't famous, she always used to right statuses on her personal facebook, and then as soon as she got famous, like june 2011, she suddenly stopped posting.

I want to see more posts like this:

zdlWM.png

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Didn't she say in an interview that she finds it crazy when she comments on a youtube video saying 'shutup' and everyone buzzes over it? Maybe this could be the case with her facebook & twitter. I don't want her to be a constant tweeter. It would be better if she tweeted like once a week, like random words or quotes or even lyrics

But she said in an interview that she only uses social networks to promo?

I feel that she is somewhat insecure about posting. When she wasn't famous, she always used to right statuses on her personal facebook, and then as soon as she got famous, like june 2011, she suddenly stopped posting.

I want to see more posts like this:

zdlWM.png

So true! Some of Lana's old-school tweets have become some real classics and something like a state motto to me!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

I think this is related to this, idk but do you guys remember hearing about how crazy paparazzi got after one of Lana's shows and she got really upset and had to be rushed out?? Here is a video taken by a fan..shows how crazy paparazzi will get for their shot. (If you look closely, you can see her hair and the glimmer of her hair band, she's surrounded by guards) I mean they are on these fan's car.. so crazy.. and then the fighting right after.. can't really blame Lana's manager for wanting to get her out of there quickly. Kinda wonder if they're going to even allow her to come out after shows this time around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyxMbOXPqA

but then like this video, there aren't any paparazzi and the fans behave and its all sweet aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_A3lDhLDuE

Fan: "My name is Danielle Darling.. that's my real name."

Lana: "You have to be a movie star!!"

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think this is related to this, idk but do you guys remember hearing about how crazy paparazzi got after one of Lana's shows and she got really upset and had to be rushed out?? Here is a video taken by a fan..shows how crazy paparazzi will get for their shot. (If you look closely, you can see her hair and the glimmer of her hair band, she's surrounded by guards) I mean they are on these fan's car.. so crazy.. and then the fighting right after.. can't really blame Lana's manager for wanting to get her out of there quickly. Kinda wonder if they're going to even allow her to come out after shows this time around

wow this is so fucked up :oprah2:

let's go diego DIEGO!!! go go go go go go RAN HIM OVER take picturess, we're gonna get arrested lol go go go GET OUT THE FUCKING CAR :oprah2:

2wn4whw.png

but then like this video, there aren't any paparazzi and the fans behave and its all sweet aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_A3lDhLDuE

Fan: "My name is Danielle Darling.. that's my real name."

Lana: "You have to be a movie star!!"

Those fans sound so annoying and I've seen paparazzi get a lot worse.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Nobody should call her Lizzy if they met her, that'd just be weird.

Oh man, really? Maybe that's why she never responded when i recently sent her my cover song... :lmao:

No, really, though, is that weird and awkward?  :crossed:

:facepalm:

Well, i never expected her to respond anyway...

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Nobody should call her Lizzy if they met her, that'd just be weird.

Well I guess I'm fucked.

I'm gonna take a fanmade copy of ldr aka lg and get her to sign it woops

i guess i'll take my born to die (not paradise edition, because that's not a digipak, i prefer digipaks)

Well I guess I'm fucked.

I'm gonna take a fanmade copy of ldr aka lg and get her to sign it woops

i guess i'll take my born to die (not paradise edition, because that's not a digipak, i prefer digipaks)

But won't the signature rub off? If you let her sign the BTD booklet it'll never rub off.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

But won't the signature rub off? If you let her sign the BTD booklet it'll never rub off.

I don't know, but I'd frame it, for sure. I wouldn't rub it, I wouldn't get it moist, it would be delicate