ultrabanisters

Huntsville, AL @ Orion Amphitheater - 21st Sept 2023

OMG CAN I JUST SHARE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WENT TO THE HUNSTVILLE ALABAMA SHOW CUZ IM JUST SO HAPPY AND WANNA SHARE IT WITH PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND!!! ok so ive never been to a lana concert before, this was my first one and my mom got tickets for me and my bsf got tickets too!! sooo my mom drove us 11 hours to alabama (#1 mom fr!) and we got to the venue at like 2pm and we LITERALLY GOT THERE JUST IN TIME cuz im pretty sure they only gave 100 pit bracelets and me and my bsf got number 96 and 97!! (my mom went back to the hotel and came back at like 5 lol) anyway i met so many friends and we traded some bracelets!! ok so i got like 2nd row in the pit so pretty close to the barricade but not the first row AND THEN LANA CAME DOWN AFTER ULTRAVIOLENCE AND I FREAKED OUTTT and omg yk she talked to everyone and i had made a bracelet for her with purple beads that said 'ily lana' and after she took the sparkly alabama hat from elle she saw me and my friend (who also made a bracelet) holding our bracelets out tryna give it to her and THEN SHE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT US AND TOOK THE BRACELETS AND SAID THANK YOU!!!!!!! SHE WORE THE BRACELET FOR THE REST OF THE CONCERT and i swear after she started leaving the stage while singing ocean blvd, when she was like almost completely behind the mirror i waved at her and SHE MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME THEN WAVED BACK and the guy next to me said she was waving straight at me so i don't think i'm crazy i think she actually waved at me!!!l ANYWAY IN CONCLUSION BEST DAY EVER 💜💜💜💜💜💜. sorry for fangirling so hard i just did not think id meet lana and i love her so yea it was worth missing my AP bio test 🙏🏽

@Cordon Gole beautiful pictures, thank you so much for sharing them!! I’ve been collecting pictures where you can see the charm bracelet I made her on her wrist - I still can’t believe she wore it at the show :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 10/8/2023 at 6:42 PM, Elle said:

@Cordon Gole beautiful pictures, thank you so much for sharing them!! I’ve been collecting pictures where you can see the charm bracelet I made her on her wrist - I still can’t believe she wore it at the show :xcry:

tsym for that kindness! it was a special night.

regional bureau chief

"...my gift is the warmth I live my life with and the self reflection I share generously"