Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

13 minutes ago, love divine said:

i almost wanna set up a fun little fan project for her birthday the following day! maybe everyone can bring colored paper to hold up over their flashlights and we can sing happy birthday? lol i'm too excited about this, june 20th can't come fast enough :hype:

I love the idea of doing something cute for her bday at this show! I remember in 2019 in Dublin fans sang happy bday to her cuz it was the 20th as well

On 6/7/2024 at 11:44 AM, Ocean Boulevard said:

Manifesting she will finally perform a song from Honeymoon at this show :pray2:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I think she didn't perform a Honeymoon song since 2018 except Salvatore live snippet and Burnt Norton Instrumental:tiffany4:

Honeymoon

Swan Song

Art Deco

Salvatore 

Music To Watch Boys To

I am delusional btw

I’m really hoping for some changes to the set list for this show! I understand why the set list has remained unchanged for the last few shows - obviously it needs to be rehearsed in order for things to run smoothly, but I can’t help but wonder what she’ll have for us on June 20th. The way they’ve marketed it as “one special night” (or whatever wording they used) makes me think and hope there will be something new :party:

I really hope the setlist (and maybe even parts of Lasso) is something similar to her vision for American Standards and Classics. She teased that Everly Brothers song "All I Have to do is Dream," which she did for me specifically, and I really hope that's alluding to the setlist for this... I'd die for another rendition of Diamonds & Rust by (or with) Joan Baez

Plus it would make sense at Fenway, a very all-American vibe

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

Hopefully she does bartender twice this setlist 

bartender acapella and bartender sped up version

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Work has been extremely stressful for me lately, and just life in general too. The fact I’m flying to Boston to see Lana next week for the first time in 6 years feels surreal. I am so incredibly excited!! It’s also a day after my graduation so I cannot be more grateful. 

On 6/9/2024 at 12:07 PM, love divine said:

i almost wanna set up a fun little fan project for her birthday the following day! maybe everyone can bring colored paper to hold up over their flashlights and we can sing happy birthday? lol i'm too excited about this, june 20th can't come fast enough :hype:

this is such a good idea, the whole crowd just bursting into hbd

3 hours ago, primgrlx said:

anyone know if people will be camping? 

This is very near downtown Boston. There's more residence and colleges in the neighborhood than downtown, but police are not going to let you camp anywhere. It would be like wanting to camp in Manhattan. You're probably 30-45 mins. minimum from any legit camping.

make sure you guys have an MLB account with the tickets uploaded onto them before the concert! if you bought them through ticketmaster, the ticket details and barcode can only be accessed through an MLB account that shares the same email. got this information from a ticketmaster email sent out this morning 

you've got a thunderbird

Lana asked fans tonight what they want on the setlist for Fenway.. hopefully some good suggestions were made x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Lana asked fans tonight what they want on the setlist for Fenway.. hopefully some good suggestions were made x

I really hope some people screamed Let The Light In, Fishtail, Taco Truck x VB, for a Honeymoon song, Thunder, Flipside, Mariners Apartment Complex, Say Yes To Heaven etc. :trisha: But it seems like she is open to change the setlist a bit for this show which makes me really excited :teehee:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: