rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Is it possible her name is just smaller because it is longer? Aesthetically it would look strange if both names were the same size. Just a little delulu moment but I honestly think it is just a joint single 

i was thinking that too but i don't think so :um2: i feel like it's a specific choice, if they wanted them to be the same size they could have easily rearranged the text. idk i can't believe i am sitting here thinking about font size this hard :creepna:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

Just now, NikoGo said:

context always helps 

oh right sorry, I just got an email from the newsletter with a gif and an american flag with Lana del Rey her pic and on the bottom AMERICAN QUEEN in bold letters

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

took off the link cause I wasn't sure if my email was showing or not, sorry  this link was on the email too, an mv trailer omg. Sorry my replies are all messy I just forgot to scroll down on the email LOL

Edited by Cult Leader
deleted the link cause of the email

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It might say Quavo’s label, but it’s possible this is truly a Quavo and Lana Del Rey project.

im not sure how it works but they’re both singed to Capital and their music is distributed through UMG, so I think it would he relatively easy to sell Tough on her website even if Quavo’s label is the one ‘distributing’ it? 

lana is signed to interscope and they have different distributors but it's all under umg so i'm sure they can figure it out somehow :agree:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive