Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

10 Cocktails Inspired By Lana Del Rey Lyrics

Guest Dot

omfg I love the bel air drink I want to have it but where do I even get Rose Water lol

First, try health food stores or natural grocers. People use rose water in at-home facials and these stores are usually reliable suppliers. Try Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and other stores near you. Try your supermarket, too! Rose water is usually located in the "ethnic food" section. If you can't find it, ask your store manager. They may have it, but have it shelved in an odd location.

First, try health food stores or natural grocers. People use rose water in at-home facials and these stores are usually reliable suppliers. Try Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and other stores near you. Try your supermarket, too! Rose water is usually located in the "ethnic food" section. If you can't find it, ask your store manager. They may have it, but have it shelved in an odd location.

They should sell it in supermarkets in the cooking/home baking aisle. I bought it for baking just in a normal shop I think..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I am so doing this the next time I go to a deli and they let me buy liquor thank you!

god knows I tried