pinupgirls

American Horror Story

This season was terrible.. and what even was the finale. "We don't have a plot, so let's kill everybody!"

Every character that lived were ones that had the ability to live past the Freakshow. And Dandy had his murder coming for 6 episodes at least.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I haven't seen Murderhouse (other than a few episodes and a general understanding of the plot) but I would say each of the other 3 seasons have SOMETHING special about them.

Asylum: best overall season

Coven: most captivating begining and most humor

Freak Show: best finale

well I finally caught up. This did end up being my least favorite season but the endings are always nice. I'll miss these characters just like I do with every season. I can't wait for season 5 and I heard that Lange did confirm she will be in it..??

Wait she did!? I thought this was her last season!

the finale p much saved the season from being a total disaster for me. overall interesting concept, just poorly executed. it's a shame too with such a talented cast. oh well at least i don't have to hear FREAKS ARE PEOPLE TOO anymore.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

What are your theories on season 5? I was thinking about the top hat operation but I don't think so because they would break the present-past-present-past pattern, but who knows? I think this season could be connected to MH and could be about prisons, I read yesterday that Larry said he would be transfered to a prison with a very good theater program on Chicago, what about that? I just can't wait :icant:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

What are your theories on season 5? I was thinking about the top hat operation but I don't think so because they would break the present-past-present-past pattern, but who knows? I think this season could be connected to MH and could be about prisons, I read yesterday that Larry said he would be transfered to a prison with a very good theater program on Chicago, what about that? I just can't wait :icant:

I remember reading today that S5 was confirmed to be set in the present day, ruling out the Operation Top Hat theory.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/60600/20150119/american-horror-story-season-5-news-will-fifth-installment-in-2015-be-set-in-the-present-day-like-coven-video.htm

FX president John Landgraf spoke at the Television Critics' Association press tour on Sunday where he revealed that a "huge reinvention" was slated for American Horror Story season 5.

"One of the things I love so much about that is that it can be radically, radically reinvented in terms of tone, setting, period, characters, cast." he said, according to TVLine. "I think there's going to be an unusually large reinvention in between Book 4 and Book 5 relative to, say, between Book 3 [Coven] and 4 [Freak Show]."

"Ryan is really, really independent in how he makes these shows and what he does. So I know the setting, I know something about the characters and something about the tone and the time period, but I don't actually know the cast yet," he admitted.

It is not even clear if season 5 will be in the present day, as Murder House and Coven were. When asked if it would be, he simply responded "That's my hope, yeah."

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ohhh, I've read that too, I thought you meant it was actually confirmed, like they said yes, but I hope it's true, I like the pattern. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I hope Emma and Evan leave, evan's characters have been so annoying the past two seasons and he g2g.

Here for Angela, "Dandy" (forgot his name), Sarah and the read headed old witch from coven (forgot her name) come back

:smokes: