FirstSpider

(Shades Of Cool) The Automobiles Of Lana Del Rey

@@PinUpCartoonBaby Thanks! that one slipped my mind. I'll put it in.

Thanks! :) But you took the lyrics of Hit & Run. Heavy Hitter mentiones the car in this line "I was dying, you were screaming Open up that Lamborghini". ;)

I totally forgot that Hit & Run contains a Lamborghini as well, so now we found another song where she sings about a car.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Thanks! :) But you took the lyrics of Hit & Run. Heavy Hitter mentiones the car in this line "I was dying, you were screaming Open up that Lamborghini". ;)

I totally forgot that Hit & Run contains a Lamborghini as well, so now we found another song where she sings about a car.

It's amazing what the mind can do when you're too tired to function

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

As a big car lover (especially classic cars), I like this thread very much.

It came already also to my attention that cars appear a lot in her songs.

Thanks for posting this. Really interesting and I'm going to follow the updates here.

Another mystery car, It's clearly a convertible as well. Corvette? Nova? Corvair? Bel Air? Impala? Camaro? Blazer? Caprice? There are quite a few possibilities, I like to think it's a Corvair.

Impalas are sexy as hale..

chevy-impala_amarican_cars_123.jpg

:bodyisready: I want..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

in an interview she said she had a jag too, i don't remember the model though, i just know it wasn't an f-type

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Love this <3 What cars are Lana known to have?

She definitely has the aforementioned SL class, I have several photos of her with a Jaguar XK. It's probably hers. Jaguar would have given her a complementary F-Type as well, that's how promotion deals almost always work in the auto industry.

Heavy Hitter - "Open up that Lamborghini"

Once again, this could be any number of Lambos, the Miura, Gallardo, Espada, Countach, Murcielago etc.

She specifically mentions "butterfly doors" in the song (and here I'm assuming she actually means "scissor doors", since both names are often used interchangeably) so that would probably limit it to these 6 models. I know that the Gallardo and the Miura, for instance, have standard door design (of course then there's always the car customization aficionados...).

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

She specifically mentions "butterfly doors" in the song (and here I'm assuming she actually means "scissor doors", since both names are often used interchangeably) so that would probably limit it to these 6 models. I know that the Gallardo and the Miura, for instance, have standard door design (of course then there's always the car customization aficionados...).

Or maybe she's referring to this Lamborghini Murcielago with the Heavy Hitters Liberty Walk Widebody kit on.

This car has the right doors and also the name of the song in its name. Just guessing ;)

Lana has definitely some interest in cars. She was also interested in Steven Tyler's Hennessey Venom GT Spyder as you can se here and here

Lana has definitely some interest in cars. She was also interested in Steven Tyler's Hennessey Venom GT Spyder as you can se here and here

lmao

steven-tyler-shows-hennessey-venom-gt-sp

steven-tyler-shows-hennessey-venom-gt-sp

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Here she is with the Jag XK I believe is hers.

http://picpaste.com/tumblr_mi1ojvBWH81rap3iro1_1280-5EWH79VU.jpg

I hadn't seen the Hennessey Venom pics. I like that she's looking at the undercarriage, it kinda looks like she might actually know a thing or two about cars, which is definitely a plus for me, and if that's the case I Love that she likes the Fiero.

I own a Sera... She is swwweeeeet. Still don't know how to drive her  :icant: