rways

Star Wars

ANyone else here is just in love with everything related to Star Wars? I LOVE Star Wars so much omg. I'm literally obsessed. 

Come praise and discuss the most iconic, legendary and breathtaking Saga in here.

vMLduBL.gif

Are you guys excited for the Upcoming Trilogy Being made?

qqAZ3mU.png

My parents showed me star wars, we were planning to go and see the las movie (that premiered), so they put me all the movies before.

I fell in love with the saga and everything. I have the game for Kinect, when princess Leia sings her own version of Britney's Stronger <3

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

:smokes2: :smokes2: :smokes2: :smokes2:  Ok...I have been waiting to find something like this.

I L-O-V-E star wars, I have some memorabilia..a decent comic collection, I only collect/read comics between the 70s-80s, i play Star Wars: The old republic online (pretty much maxed out all my characters), My vast knowledge of star wars is frightening that i keep it to myself now lolol. When i heard about the upcoming trilogy and the fact jj abrams was going to do it, i was/still am uneasy about it but what really rocked the boat was how George lucas sold everything to Disney, in my mind Princess Leia is now a Disney Princess which i'm not a fan what so ever, thats my childhood wrecked.

Did anyone hear about George Lucas making a Live-Action Star wars show and him writing the first 25(ish) episodes (one whole season) and after that its up to the producers to decide who writes after that?

(i need to shutup now lol :hdu: )

Live Forever Golden Grill.

:smokes2: :smokes2: :smokes2: :smokes2:  Ok...I have been waiting to find something like this.

I L-O-V-E star wars, I have some memorabilia..a decent comic collection, I only collect/read comics between the 70s-80s, i play Star Wars: The old republic online (pretty much maxed out all my characters), My vast knowledge of star wars is frightening that i keep it to myself now lolol. When i heard about the upcoming trilogy and the fact jj abrams was going to do it, i was/still am uneasy about it but what really rocked the boat was how George lucas sold everything to Disney, in my mind Princess Leia is now a Disney Princess which i'm not a fan what so ever, thats my childhood wrecked.

Did anyone hear about George Lucas making a Live-Action Star wars show and him writing the first 25(ish) episodes (one whole season) and after that its up to the producers to decide who writes after that?

(i need to shutup now lol :hdu: )

Don't worry i don't think Disney is stupid enough to make Leia a Disney princess :toofunny:

qqAZ3mU.png

Don't worry i don't think Disney is stupid enough to make Leia a Disney princess :toofunny:

The rights being bought i can see Disney milking Star Wars, when Episode 1 came out and Jar Jar Binks was introduce (i was 7 or 8, idk) I wanted to smash my head, Jar Jar was for the younger audience and he was the worst thing to happen and should have never been in SW. The moment Disney bought Lucasart/Star Wars they immediately shut down Star Wars 1313 and Star wars Battlefront 3 (which later came back confirmed by E3). First it was J.J Abrams and now its Disney :(

The rights being bought i can see Disney milking Star Wars, when Episode 1 came out and Jar Jar Binks was introduce (i was 7 or 8, idk) I wanted to smash my head, Jar Jar was for the younger audience and he was the worst thing to happen and should have never been in SW. The moment Disney bought Lucasart/Star Wars they immediately shut down Star Wars 1313 and Star wars Battlefront 3 (which later came back confirmed by E3). First it was J.J Abrams and now its Disney :(

but don't worry it's not that bad. There is that guy who LOVES the originals but who HATES the prequels he says they won't make it worst then the prequels but i actually like the prequels so that means it's good and he's a pro Star Wars stan

qqAZ3mU.png

but don't worry it's not that bad. There is that guy who LOVES the originals but who HATES the prequels he says they won't make it worst then the prequels but i actually like the prequels so that means it's good and he's a pro Star Wars stan

You say don't worry but its hard, as a huge fan its honestly hard not to worry..this is my childhood lolol.

I used to hate the prequels cause even as a kid i saw what was going on (how it was being milked in pepsi products, etc)

I wouldnt be a fan if i only liked one half of star wars lol, What are your thoughts on all of this?

Y do the Star Wars fandom acts like this? Guys you know that Disney owns the right to Marvel & the Scream movies right? I don't see Storm or another supero heroe as a Disney Princess. Disney is just giving the money to make the movies and stuff

You say don't worry but its hard, as a huge fan its honestly hard not to worry..this is my childhood lolol.

I used to hate the prequels cause even as a kid i saw what was going on (how it was being milked in pepsi products, etc)

I wouldnt be a fan if i only liked one half of star wars lol, What are your thoughts on all of this?

i know that it must be hard but like I truly love the Prequel as much as i love the Originals and people who just hate the prequel think the disney movies will still be better so it's not that bad! 

Besides the problem with the prequels is that G. Lucas did everything. for EP 7, 8 and 9 he will have J.J. Abrams and lot's of other people more while he still will help in the writing process so don't worry 

qqAZ3mU.png

Y do the Star Wars fandom acts like this? Guys you know that Disney owns the right to Marvel & the Scream movies right? I don't see Storm or another supero heroe as a Disney Princess. Disney is just giving the money to make the movies and stuff

It's any fandom, if you're a diehard fan and know little facts about things that never took place During the movies/shows/comics/songs/etc than its like someones messing with your life lolol.

i know that it must be hard but like I truly love the Prequel as much as i love the Originals and people who just hate the prequel think the disney movies will still be better so it's not that bad!  Besides the problem with the prequels is that G. Lucas did everything. for EP 7, 8 and 9 he will have J.J. Abrams and lot's of other people more while he still will help in the writing process so don't worry 

All together I love every single bit of star wars dont get me wrong, you need the puppets, mistakes and flaws without any of that it would be nothing, it would just be another movie. G.Lucas sold everything for $4.05 billion and this is very early in stage but i highly doubt he would have any say on the new movies..hes rolling in billions now he doesnt care. I recall him doing an interview with oprah, Oprah asked/said (Dont quote me) "You'll never understand the fandom of star wars/the hype/ what its like to wait in line wearing your costume for the movie" (I believe he did an interview with her for her show, Oprah's Next Chapter)

You gotta stop saying 'Don't worry' lol its like dont push the red button, it will only make me freak out more and want to press the red button :raven:

It's any fandom, if you're a diehard fan and know little facts about things that never took place During the movies/shows/comics/songs/etc than its like someones messing with your life lolol.

I get your point, I really do, but you need to realise that Disney did it before and other franchises are very sucessful with that "help"

I get your point, I really do, but you need to realise that Disney did it before and other franchises are very sucessful with that "help"

Disney has been milking the cow since day one and certain things i agree with and certain things i dont but i understand how they "help",

all and all i just hate the idea of disney being apart of star wars now.

All together I love every single bit of star wars dont get me wrong, you need the puppets, mistakes and flaws without any of that it would be nothing, it would just be another movie. G.Lucas sold everything for $4.05 billion and this is very early in stage but i highly doubt he would have any say on the new movies..hes rolling in billions now he doesnt care. I recall him doing an interview with oprah, Oprah asked/said (Dont quote me) "You'll never understand the fandom of star wars/the hype/ what its like to wait in line wearing your costume for the movie" (I believe he did an interview with her for her show, Oprah's Next Chapter)

You gotta stop saying 'Don't worry' lol its like dont push the red button, it will only make me freak out more and want to press the red button :raven:

I seriously feeling really sad rn i'm freaking out too don't believe i'm not :icant:

I can't help but to think they are messing it up or something let's just really really hope it's as amazing as before  :crying2:

qqAZ3mU.png

Currently watching all the films for the first time in chronological order :excited: 

This is my second or third time watching Phantom Menace and I actually enjoyed it a lot this time (although Jar Jar is so unfunny and annoying). Amidala is such a cool character and I also love Darth Maul.

LIVEEEEEE for Star Wars always have since I was a kid :beyonce: Ive been enjoying all of the new DIsney+ shows (even tho Clone Wars will always be the best Star Wars show) just bumping the thread because the first two episodes of the Obi Wan Kenobi series actually exceed my expectations I live for Reva :gurl: Jedi and Sith and lightsabers are badass and Ahsoka is the best force user 100% period. :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif