Sign in to follow this  
Wryta Thinkpiece

Young & Beautiful Remixes, anyone?

I NEVER KNOW IF I AM BREAKING A RULE EVERY TIME I POST A TOPIC :crying2:

See, I love Young & Beautiful and I get the chills (mostly from Lana singing, especially the verses,) but it was also rather unfulfilling for me. The Orchestra version was a little bit of a better experience, and the Demo was better than that, but the chorus and bridge always pulled a "meh" out of me.

What I like about remixes (and the people who do them,) is seeing what so many different people can do with their creativity, all using the same song. It's amazing how some elements of songs become exponentially more prominent than other elements, and the feel of each song really changes the atmosphere. At least for me, anyway.

But anyway, here's some of my favorite remixes of Young & Beautiful, if anyone else finds other mashups/remixes of any genre, I'd love to see them. :)

YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL [TWICE AS NICE REMIX] - I love the harmonies that were added at the beginning, best seven seconds ever.

YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL [MADEUX REMIX] - One of my first PlayStation fighting games was one from 1999 called Evil Zone, and it was one of my favorites, I listen to the soundtrack and play the game still, and this remix always makes me think of the game. Nostalgia <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgite0JC_z4

YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL [KULKID'S REMIX] - My first Y&B remix to come across, and the song I used for my first Space Lacing video (I could just put another link, but some days I wake up with a head full of narcissism and anyone who would prefer a picture could run in the woods with rabid deer)

i have like 9 versions of this song on my playlist I LOVE IT SO MUCH 

i like this one; very tense and eerie, but more electronic 

i'm on the fence with this; although i do keep going back for another listen so i guess i do like it on some level 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZpcmWQPutY

although this still remains my favorite;  :creep:

ZRBNill.jpg