Jack

Born to Die: The Paradise Edition SURVIVOR!!!!1!!1! 5000th post gets 20$$

@ first of all, I'm glad to know that you enjoy looking at posts I make when you have nothing to do with that particular thread :aw: (Lizzy Grant AKA survivor). But if you're going to stalk my posts, at least educate yourself on what actually happened. I'm interested to know what your definition of begging is? Clearly you aren't 100% sure on what it really means. Again, educate yourself. Second, are you really 18 years old? I also find it interesting that you have to come on a thread on a forum to make yourself feel better - I'm sure fighting with other people because you didn't get your way will end up working out for you someday :sass: Anyways, quite frankly, I don't have much else to say to you. You hide and watch what I post, but gosh! Don't even try to save your favourite song or anything (sarcasm)! Instead, just pop in every once in a while and complain :aw: If you want your songs to win, maybe you can make a new survivor with even BETTER rules! I'm sure it will work. 

:byeh8rs:

Jacky-Jack, you suck

Plan to revive Radio from the dead?

Wish Lana could've seen you

When we booed you off of your own thread

You're hurt?

I know my words don't hurt, yeah.

@@keanefar :lel:

wtf, now you talk shit? after the game is over??

I don't even get it with you, does it make you feel better to be a bitch to others when the battle is over? i am so ashamed that you like lana, I mean seriously, I would rather you go listen to something else, anything!, just don't be rude and spiteful after all is said and done, its almost like youre trying to start an arguement

@@Elle, I am confused trying to quote lana to be a bitch to someone on a lana forum, damn, you have more balls than me

but hopefully those balls will drown

you when youre in the ocean

singing my song

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I don't even get it with you, does it make you feel better to be a bitch to others when the battle is over? i am so ashamed that you like lana, I mean seriously, I would rather you go listen to something else, anything!, just don't be rude and spiteful after all is said and done, its almost like youre trying to start an arguement

@@Elle, I am confused trying to quote lana to be a bitch to someone on a lana forum, damn, you have more balls than me

singing my song

Okay but the thing is is that you're being a complete hypocrite by you being a bitch and complaining that she's being a bitch. You'll probably try to turn it around on me, but I'm not ashamed, unlike you. No shame in my game, b :hottie:

:eek: Sorry, guiseeee.

singing my song

I was joking, boobearrrrr.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guest Dot

@ first of all, I'm glad to know that you enjoy looking at posts I make when you have nothing to do with that particular thread :aw: (Lizzy Grant AKA survivor). But if you're going to stalk my posts, at least educate yourself on what actually happened. I'm interested to know what your definition of begging is? Clearly you aren't 100% sure on what it really means. Again, educate yourself. Second, are you really 18 years old? I also find it interesting that you have to come on a thread on a forum to make yourself feel better - I'm sure fighting with other people because you didn't get your way will end up working out for you someday :sass: Anyways, quite frankly, I don't have much else to say to you. You hide and watch what I post, but gosh! Don't even try to save your favourite song or anything (sarcasm)! Instead, just pop in every once in a while and complain :aw: If you want your songs to win, maybe you can make a new survivor with even BETTER rules! I'm sure it will work.

:byeh8rs:

Umm I was actually participating in the AKA game fyi and I remember how Elle and I kept voting for FKP2 and against KK and I also remember how you tried to convince her to help you making Kill Kill the winner. The last 4 weeks I've been on vacation in Australia, which means that I'm in a completely different time zone than you are. I also don't have constant access to the internet, because there is no WiFi in our apartment so I wasn't able to be on here 24/7 playing these games. Oh and regarding my grammar: I'm which not a native speaker! My first language is German and believe me my English is quite good if you think about that. Thank you very much. And I'm not having a meltdown at all I'm just trying to clear this up so there won't be any complaints about my grammar in the future!

Umm I was actually participating in the AKA game fyi and I remember how Elle and I kept voting for FKP2 and against KK and I also remember how you tried to convince her to help you making Kill Kill the winner. The last 4 weeks I've been on vacation in Australia, which means that I'm in a completely different time zone than you are. I also don't have constant access to the internet, because there is no WiFi in our apartment so I wasn't able to be on here 24/7 playing these games. Oh and regarding my grammar: I'm which not a native speaker! My first language is German and believe me my English is quite good if you think about that. Thank you very much. And I'm not having a meltdown at all I'm just trying to clear this up so there won't be any complaints about my grammar in the future!

I never once mentioned your grammar. Knowing what a word means has nothing to do with grammar. You claimed I "begged" to have her align with me when a) we did it over PM (so if there WAS begging, which there wasn't, you would have NO idea) and b) there was no begging in the thread either. By participating, I was referring to the fact that oncee Elle and I started worked together, you NEVER posted. So stop bringing stuff up that hasn't happened. I don't point out someone's grammar when it's clear (as you have it marked on the side that you're from Germany) they aren't a native English speaker. However, I WILL point it out you're wrong when you claim I was begging & it didnt happen, so... Anything else you would like to falsely point out?

:blush:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS