Sign in to follow this  
newemotion

Question about buying tix?

OK I've been trying to buy tix to her Fl Orlando show & it's been unavailable for like a week. I hate myself cuz I didn't see her post about the tour until after the presale (idk how i didn't..) do you think that means there are no more? It doesn't say sold out, it says unavailable? Here's a link http://www.ticketmaster.com/lana-del-rey-orlando-florida-04-28-2014/event/22004C68864C592F?artistid=1646704&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I'm sorry I'm just so anxious & I feel like it not being available means there's no more  :(

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

If I remember correctly, every single date is sold out :/

But she may add some extra dates because she quite often does that, so don't worry too much :)

^ That, and I believe Rob said on Twitter that Lana will add more tickets to current shows if she can!

It happens quite often that artists will release tickets as time goes by. Whether it be from tickets they've personally held for friends/family and they couldn't make it or to keep the excitement of their tour still going strong after a month of it's announcement. Keep checking every once in a while and you may get lucky. Good luck! I hope to get a ticket!

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

Thank you guys for your help! I really, really, really hope I can. Ughhh I wish I had just been here for the presale. Crossing my fingers for new tix. Thanks again!

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.