National Anthem

ALLIE X

I'm only leaking things (same songs, just untampered with) because it's time Nathan gets shut down. It's not true that anyone sent anyone else unleaked songs on soundcloud. Thats a you move, Nathan. You didn't get in trouble the first time so now it's time. You live in your own lies. Delusional.

Is this Ahmad?

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I'm only leaking things (same songs, just untampered with) because it's time Nathan gets shut down. It's not true that anyone sent anyone else unleaked songs on soundcloud. Thats a you move, Nathan. You didn't get in trouble the first time so now it's time. You live in your own lies. Delusional.

And are you talking about the manager you faked, or the real one? I can take a pretty good guess.

Nope, I'm talking about Mr. Andrew Gershon from Sleepless Records Inc. :)

No, you're not. I’m in contact with Allie’s real manager, not the one from Pluto entertainment. Just another person to add to the people you have impersonated as…Allie, her manager….im sure theres more!

Pluto Entertainment is fake you dumb shit, Andrew Gershon is Allie's real manager and he will not fall for any lies you tell him. I have told him everything. You're a fucking psychopath, you need help. You're over, just stop. Give up. The only loser here is you. You mentally abused many of my friends, you crossed the line, your twitter account suspension wasn't enough? Try me.

Pluto Entertainment is fake you dumb shit, Andrew Gershon is Allie's real manager and he will not fall for any lies you tell him. I have told him everything. You're a fucking psychopath, you need help.

you and Ahmad need to take this elsewhere. It's bullshit. Please stop this drama. Nobody needs it, especially not Allie or her team.

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

I have screenshot proof from my friend you sent them a link to Chad and Aurora on pico song. It's been sent to Andrew as well as all your information regarding who you blackmailed for those tracks (my friend). You're going to wish you never did this.

I have screenshot proof from my friend you sent them a link to Chad and Aurora on pico song. It's been sent to Andrew as well as all your information regarding who you blackmailed for those tracks (my friend). You're going to wish you never did this.

You literally have done just as shitty things oh my god... Both of you need to stop. Stop playing innocent Nathan, please enlighten everybody on the bad things you've done seeing as you gladly bring up others shortcomings with no regret

All of this needs to just be done with FFS. I'm not taking sides I just mean god

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

You literally have done just as shitty things oh my god... Both of you need to stop. Stop playing innocent Nathan, please enlighten everybody on the bad things you've done seeing as you gladly bring up others shortcomings with no regret

All of this needs to just be done with FFS. I'm not taking sides I just mean god

honestly i've tried my best to avoid you, but please shut the hell up. I impersonated LAST YEAR. I was caught. I confessed. Things were FINE. Stop trying to make it seem like I blackmailed or mentally abused ANYONE for unreleased songs because that's not true. Ahmad has HACKED a friend of mine for LDR songs years ago... with that information he created a dox that he still holds to this day. He needs help. He's crazy, he has nothing to live for in real life unlike others so this is what he lives off of. That's the definition of sad.

Be happy you're good at photoshop I guess.

"Good at photoshop" = the hundreds of Skype and Soundcloud screenshots I have from me and my friends. There are 3+ witnesses for your actions. There is enough evidence. The government can and will get involved. I hope you enjoy what's coming xoxo

"Good at photoshop" = the hundreds of Skype and Soundcloud screenshots I have from me and my friends. There are 3+ witnesses for your actions. There is enough evidence. The government can and will get involved. I hope you enjoy what's coming xoxo

Nathan STOP IT FOR FUCKS SAKE

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

if you're gonna get @@anothersong into trouble don't you think this has a fairly big chance of backfiring considering you're responsible for most of the leaks?  :crossed:

y'all need to like get a skype groupchat or something and sort this out.. mess

RVhKIwP.gif

if you're gonna get @@anothersong into trouble don't you think this has a fairly big chance of backfiring considering you're responsible for most of the leaks?  :crossed:

I think the problem is @@anothersong was the one sending the stuff around so they would end up leaking? I think that's a bigger problem than the person not sending the stuff around so they would end up leaking.

r9HdAbF.png