National Anthem

ALLIE X

O7Hhgq0.png                                                                                                                                                                                                      O7Hhgq0.png

O7Hhgq0.png                                                                                                    O7Hhgq0.png

O7Hhgq0.pngO7Hhgq0.png

O7Hhgq0.png                                                                                                    O7Hhgq0.png

O7Hhgq0.png                                                                                                                                                                                                      O7Hhgq0.png

RVhKIwP.gif

Oh so Allie sent an email or whatever two hours ago but we were all too distracted.  :air: 

Dear X's:

It's been a big month. 

First: I released the first taste of COLLXTION II: Old Habits Die Hard. If you haven’t heard it yet, you can listen here

Second: You can now grab your personalized vinyl of COLLXTION I here – for only 23 dollars.

Third: I'm FINALLY coming to see my UK X's! One night, one show. Get ready to DO X with me. Check my socials for the ticket link on Monday.

EBSeR5p.jpg

Fourth: Last week, I announced something I’m very xcited about: #OHDHCOVER.

mkYjnTi.jpg

I will be sharing the best covers of OHDH via all of my socials. I'll also follow you... and maybe I'll even privately share a clip of my new music with you. Discover the rules and grab the OHDH instrumentalhere

Remember: you don't have to be a singer to participate. It can be a video remix, an instrumental remix, a spoken word remix. 

xxYxTDR.png

Fifth:

I recently wrapped up my tour supporting Troye Sivan...xxxx. I had so much fun writing Blue Neighborhood with him. All of my X's should send him love. I loved meeting all of you at the show. PS that high pitched voice on YOUTH chorus is me ok byeeee

Fingers crossed.

XXXX

ALLIE X

r9HdAbF.png

Oh so Allie sent an email or whatever two hours ago but we were all too distracted.  :air: 

Dear X's:

It's been a big month. First: I released the first taste of COLLXTION II: Old Habits Die Hard. If you haven’t heard it yet, you can listen hereSecond: You can now grab your personalized vinyl of COLLXTION I here – for only 23 dollars.Third: I'm FINALLY coming to see my UK X's! One night, one show. Get ready to DO X with me. Check my socials for the ticket link on Monday.

EBSeR5p.jpg

Fourth: Last week, I announced something I’m very xcited about: #OHDHCOVER.[/size]

mkYjnTi.jpg

I will be sharing the best covers of OHDH via all of my socials. I'll also follow you... and maybe I'll even privately share a clip of my new music with you. Discover the rules and grab the OHDH instrumentalhereRemember: you don't have to be a singer to participate. It can be a video remix, an instrumental remix, a spoken word remix. 

xxYxTDR.png

Fifth:

I recently wrapped up my tour supporting Troye Sivan...xxxx. I had so much fun writing Blue Neighborhood with him. All of my X's should send him love. I loved meeting all of you at the show. PS that high pitched voice on YOUTH chorus is me ok byeeee

Fingers crossed.

XXXX

ALLIE X

she types just like a tumblr stan and I love it.