Tammy

LDR Live in Berlin, June 20th, 2014

sorryyy if off topic but does anyone knows any cool club in berlin?! lololol i really wanna go dance and get wasted  :defeated:

Try this page: http://www.berlin.de/en/

-------------------------------------------------------------

For public transport (bus, tram, metro, s-bahn) in Berlin: http://www.bvg.de/index.php/en/index.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

Seems many Lanaboard members will be there ... :flutter:

I consider going to that concert even though I'd be pretty fucked up afterwards. (Bus tickets plus ticket would make 100€ which is okay but the bus trip is long from Frankfurt, like 7 hours and I'd have to take the bus back at 11:15 PM, can't sleep over in Berlin because I get a tattoo at 11:30 AM the next day, don't want to miss that)

Do you think I can catch the bus back home, even if I watch the whole concert? Is it worth all the fuss? And would anybody join me or even like pick me up from the bus station and get there early to get to the front row??  :ohno:

Hi! Do I need to have an ID card for entering the concert? I dont have any experiences with shows like this:]

You don't need an ID. There will be thousands of people. They check the concert tickets, but will be unable to cope with IDs, too.

I consider going to that concert even though I'd be pretty fucked up afterwards. (Bus tickets plus ticket would make 100€ which is okay but the bus trip is long from Frankfurt, like 7 hours and I'd have to take the bus back at 11:15 PM, can't sleep over in Berlin because I get a tattoo at 11:30 AM the next day, don't want to miss that)

Do you think I can catch the bus back home, even if I watch the whole concert? Is it worth all the fuss? And would anybody join me or even like pick me up from the bus station and get there early to get to the front row??  :ohno:

Du kannst Dich uns allen anschließen. Hinterlass mir doch eine Nachricht und wir tauschen Nummern aus. Dann holen wir Dich ab, wo auch immer Du ankommen wirst in Berlin ... falls Du kommst.

Du kannst Dich uns allen anschließen. Hinterlass mir doch eine Nachricht und wir tauschen Nummern aus. Dann holen wir Dich ab, wo auch immer Du ankommen wirst in Berlin ... falls Du 

Klingt super, danke! Meine Busse halten und fahren am Funkturm um 14:30 und 23:15 (könnte ich den überhaupt bekommen von der Zeit her? Das Konzert fängt ja um 19 Uhr an aber wie lange bräuchte ich danach zum Funkturm?), wenn das klappen würde wär das echt toll. Ich schreibe dir mal.

Klingt super, danke! Meine Busse halten und fahren am Funkturm um 14:30 und 23:15 (könnte ich den überhaupt bekommen von der Zeit her? Das Konzert fängt ja um 19 Uhr an aber wie lange bräuchte ich danach zum Funkturm?), wenn das klappen würde wär das echt toll. Ich schreibe dir mal.

http://www.fahrinfo-berlin.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/dn?ld=0.1&seqnr=1&ident=ox.0310631.1402574389&OK#Focus

Die Verbindung in Berlin. (Du musst noch auf 'Verbindung suchen' klicken, um Dir die Zeiten anzeigen lassen zu können.)

Bin Samstag wieder zurück hier. Bis später

Hi guys! I see many of ya are gathering. I'm gonna be there too! Jus tellin' in case anybody gave a damn to meet me :lanahairflip3: :$

Ich finde es verdammt schwerer Deutsch zu sprechen als zu schreiben... Aber man kann immer Englisch benutzen, oder?

And the wind I know it’s cold

Hi guys! I see many of ya are gathering. I'm gonna be there too! Jus tellin' in case anybody gave a damn to meet me :lanahairflip3: :$

Ich finde es verdammt schwerer Deutsch zu sprechen als zu schreiben... Aber man kann immer Englisch benutzen, oder?

It would be a DAMN honor to freaking meet ya!

Your German is really good!

PLEASE EVERYONE WHO GOES TO THIS CONCERT REMEMBER THIS !!!!!

I was looking to Lana previous set lists and there was no Dark Paradise!

Maybe we all fans could shout DARK PARADISE after she sings Born To Die?

We can do just like fans did in Brazil!

I will post this info in facebook, twitter and I will tell this idea to fans in line!

For sure there will be some minor changes in the setlist, now after Ultraviolence has been released.

I wanna hear Dark Paradise too, but also i would love to hear some tracks from UV.

Tomorrow Lana is performing in Norway, maybe we get some infos what songs she played there.

http://www.fahrinfo-berlin.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/dn?ld=0.1&seqnr=1&ident=ox.0310631.1402574389&OK#Focus

Die Verbindung in Berlin. (Du musst noch auf 'Verbindung suchen' klicken, um Dir die Zeiten anzeigen lassen zu können.)

Bin Samstag wieder zurück hier. Bis später

Danke! ich denke, einen Zug um 00:41 kriege ich eher als einen Bus um 23:45 - will nämlich schon das ganze Konzert mitkriegen natürlich. Zwar muss ich vier mal umsteigen mitten in der Nacht also wird das nichts mit schlafen aber was tut man nicht alles.. muss nur noch ganz sicher sein und dann buchen.

I'd love to meet you if I go!! And your German seems pretty good, don't worry, if it won't always work you can use English too of course. And if there is really a problem you'll have nice german Lana fans (like me if I'll be there :kiss2:) around to help you out.

Vielen Dank, @ und @ :kiss: Mein Konzert-Ticket ist schon gekauft worden und das größte Problem ist jetzt zu Spandau zu gelangen - wenn ich Googlemaps gucke, scheinen diese S-bahnen ganz einfach, aber solche dumme wie ich kann in jeder Situation sich verlaufen >.<

And the wind I know it’s cold

Vielen Dank, @ und @ :kiss: Mein Konzert-Ticket ist schon gekauft worden und das größte Problem ist jetzt zu Spandau zu gelangen - wenn ich Googlemaps gucke, scheinen diese S-bahnen ganz einfach, aber solche dumme wie ich kann in jeder Situation sich verlaufen >.<

No problem :blush: 

Wo wohnst du denn/von wo wirst du zum Konzert kommen? Das Problem kenne ich, das ist der Grund wieso ich überhaupt noch am Überlegen bin hinzugehen..  :facepalm:

Hatte selber auch große Bedenken wegen der Anfahrt bzw. ob sich das Ganze überhaupt lohnt. Komme aus der Nähe von Aschaffenburg und hab es damit glaubig sogar noch ein Stückchen weiter.

Hab dann aber irgendwann einfach mein Ticket gekauft und seit dem überwiegt ganz klar die Vorfreude, auch wenn es ein echt langer Trip wird.

Zur Zitadelle selbst zu kommen sollte aber wirklich kein Problem sein. Die U-Bahn Haltestelle ist sogar direkt vor der Tür.  :)

The thing that may hold me back from going is that I'll be traveling all through America for over a month in 11 days. So next weekend is the last one at home and I'd like to say goodbye to some people.

If you guys were me, would you go nevertheless? Of course it's my decision but I would love some other opinions. I can't decide but I have to soon, the ticket has to have at least some days to arrive if I go. Damn. :aw: