Tammy

LDR Live in Berlin, June 20th, 2014

@@ralfsstanko: POST DELETED???

Well ... You have no idea who I am or where I was nor don't you know anything about other fans.

But you know what? I am sure that Lana really loves the birthday gifts she got from other fans & me and that she appreciates them if it was her birthday already or not. So much for my 1st row experiences, honey ... as I said before it's just about running fast. ;-)))

@ u get a life. first if we were pushing was just because other people pushed us, you know?! so stfu. the balloons were so fucking stupid like whats the point of throwing all that shit to lana while she's singining? it ruins the show for her and for us too. i dont give a shit, im not jealous ffs. u started this nonsense by attacking us here on lb.. at least u could have said that to our faces, but i guess you're just a pathetic bitch who can just throw shit on the internet. whatever who cares 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

There's a difference between 'pushing people' and 'pushing people around'. I didn't say that you pushed, I said you were pushing other fans around.

Celebrating Lana's birthday was a nice idea although I didn't belong to the group of the fans who prepared all the stuff. Nonetheless, it was sweet and far away from being stupid and Lana was NOT upset or something, this is all just in your mind. To overnight in front of the location does not make you less pathetic ...

whatever it is what it is, now it's over and ive already wasted enough time with you. u prob dont even know what it feels like to camp nights before, we didnt do it just because of being front row but also because it's so much fun and u get to know wonderful people that u'll never forget. just take your shit and bring it somewhere else pls bye.

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Nope, I won't take my 'shit' or how I call it 'opinion' and bring it anywhere else. I started this thread and wrote about those 'experiences' I made last Friday. If you can't handle what you read, then that's not my problem. Then simply stay away from here ... Bye.

So this is how a tour-thread becomes seven pages long :eek:

And I thought y'all were praising her continually after the magical experience she gave to you :oprah:

Before or after the show: https://blog.the-impossible-project.com/impossible-goes-ultraviolence-with-lana-del-rey

7488t.jpg

7489t.jpg

7490t.jpg

7491t.jpg

Celebrating the release of her newest studio albumUltraviolence, American singer-songwriter Lana Del Reyplayed a concert in Berlin last Friday at Zitadelle Spandau.

Lana, an Impossible enthusiast since spring 2013, displays her art through video- and photography. The new album, produced live with a band and producer Dan Auerbach in Nashville, shows how she is fascinated by analog mediums. No surprise, that she loves to shoot instant photos.

Together with Neil Krug, an LA based photographer, Lana Del Rey created the artwork and booklet for ‚Ultraviolence‘ on analog and instant film. Neil, shooting with Polaroid films for many years, shot the whole campaign in California.

We met up with Lana (again) in Berlin, sat down, she struck a pose for us and we captured her on our brand-new Black & White film for Polaroid Image/Spectra cameras*. Make sure to check out Lana’s Instagram and the one of her sister) – they’re already shooting with this brand new and stunning film material!

*All photos on B&W film for Polaroid Image/Spectra cameras taken by Impossible Berlin