Sign in to follow this  
hawaiintropic

New Orleans Venue

I got tickets to Lana in Phoenix because that date was announced before NOLA but I wasn't able to get them for NOLA when they let out the tickets SO I was wondering if there is anyone else who will be trying to meet her before that show? I'm not familiar with the venue and I'm worried since its an outside one that she won't come out to meet fans on the line IDK..does anyone know if there is an "artist" entrance there and where that would be? I'm so nervous it will be hard to find time to go out and I'm scared I miss her

I got tickets to Lana in Phoenix because that date was announced before NOLA but I wasn't able to get them for NOLA when they let out the tickets SO I was wondering if there is anyone else who will be trying to meet her before that show? I'm not familiar with the venue and I'm worried since its an outside one that she won't come out to meet fans on the line IDK..does anyone know if there is an "artist" entrance there and where that would be? I'm so nervous it will be hard to find time to go out and I'm scared I miss her

I am not familiar with the venue either. Does she go out and meet the fans standing in line to get in the venue or does she do it at the artist entrance?

post-2170-0-62439600-1397999095_thumb.jpg

Since the tour started she's been meeting the fans near the artist entrance, not the fans in the concert line, everyone forms another line when she comes out. But I don't know if Champions Square is completely open..I assume everyone won't be able to enter for the show as they arrive, there will be a line outside of some sort, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I'm even making sense lol, I'm just trying to make sure I don't take off of work and school for nothing. Also Rob did say on Twitter he hopes they will be meeting fans before every show, so it looks like they will be trying.