Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Finally ordered the Blue Jeans picture disc.

Still waiting on my Summertime Sadness vinyl :crossed:

Which one did you order the 7" or 12" remix one?

Some magazines. I'm still missing the best stuff, like Vogue Australia, L'Officiel, GQ, Obsession, Numero... yeah, the list goes on.

a0gjzs.jpg

Picture discs...

2vbv61f.jpg

CD's, mostly singles.

dyss4k.jpg

Tried to play with my collection. Failed.

fmm91.jpg

2w56r93.jpg

Vinylception

1ymac.jpg

You other guys make me feel incomplete. Aaaand I forgot my paradise box.

Love your collection

TZk1z.png

Is the litiuation version of l'officiel the same as the Paris one?

Is the litiuation version of l'officiel the same as the Paris one?

LITHUANIAN L'OFFICIEL APRIL 2013 *

TZk1z.png

The one on the top left with the Video Games cover isn't official, right? 

I think that was discussed in this thread before, but no, I don't think it is. I mainly just ordered it because it was pretty to look at  :shh: 

1olt2g.jpg

neither did I but I looked it up and basically here's a small part of the definition off wiki Digipak is a patented style of cd, dvd or bd packaging. Digipaks typically consist of a gatefold (book-style) paperboard or card stock outer binding, with one or more plastic trays capable of holding a CD or DVD attached to the inside. I know there is a Born To Die Digipak but i wanted to know if there is an Born To Die: paradise or just paradise one but i think it only came with the boxset and i already have that one hahaha

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.

neither did I but I looked it up and basically here's a small part of the definition off wiki Digipak is a patented style of cd, dvd or bd packaging. Digipaks typically consist of a gatefold (book-style) paperboard or card stock outer binding, with one or more plastic trays capable of holding a CD or DVD attached to the inside. I know there is a Born To Die Digipak but i wanted to know if there is an Born To Die: paradise or just paradise one but i think it only came with the boxset and i already have that one hahaha

Oh, then I have both. The paradise from the box was digipack I think?

1olt2g.jpg

Oh, then I have both. The paradise from the box was digipack I think?

yess it was so you have both.. I wanted another copy of the Digipack but i think you can only get it in the boxset which costs so so much now with it not being on sale on the universal site anymore hahaha. 

Can't see picture ^

yess it was so you have both.. I wanted another copy of the Digipack but i think you can only get it in the boxset which costs so so much now with it not being on sale on the universal site anymore hahaha. 

wow, never thought of that as exclusive or anything :P Didn't think it was boxset exclusive.

1olt2g.jpg

I have Born To Die Target version & Paradise EP. It'd be nice to have the vinyls, singles & shit, but honestly never going to have them.

Yeahh neither am I going to be able to have them... I can't afford it basically... just really want to get the Paradise vinyl and the Ride vinyl with the actual card slipcover not the picture disk but can't find it :(

Can't see picture ^

wow, never thought of that as exclusive or anything :P Didn't think it was boxset exclusive.

hahaha I don't know for sure but looking around I think it was an exclusive to the boxset. Can anyone provide information on this please? 

Can't see picture ^

i don't think your image is working... but then it could just be my crappy netbook

Whoops... thanks guys. How about now?

Yeahh neither am I going to be able to have them... I can't afford it basically... just really want to get the Paradise vinyl and the Ride vinyl with the actual card slipcover not the picture disk but can't find it :(

Yepp, me neither, The only reason I got them was because FYE had them on sale, if not, I would've never been able to get them tbh. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

yeahh it works fine now! I love you collection! I like to just come into this thread and look at all the pics. Lana's discography is sooooooo beautiful ....... such a piece of art seeing it all together <3 <3 <3  :icant: 

Praise the universe, it finally worked.   :holla:  Thank you :) She has the best graphic designers.