Ruben Del Rey

Your Lana Collection

Finally got my boxset after ordering it about a month before, got lost in the post and had to be reshipped, and ended up missing my birthday completely. Finally drop the needle on that beautiful picture disc. Ultraviolence and Shades of cool have get stuck on one line; Brooklyn Baby skips a second or two once; West coast skips a second about 5 different times. SO now I have to send it back and get another one

before you return it try setting a quarter on top of the needle to increase pressure I had issues with mine skipping at first too ESPECIALLY Brooklyn baby I know this tricked fixed my other wise warped sounding Paradise record

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

before you return it try setting a quarter on top of the needle to increase pressure I had issues with mine skipping at first too ESPECIALLY Brooklyn baby I know this tricked fixed my other wise warped sounding Paradise record

Thanks haha i know this trick but actually at inspecting the vinyl I can see issues with the grooves, thanks tho  :)  :)

CJjib6A.jpg

Am I only the one that is a little ticked about that fact that the digipak from the boxset is a lower quality than the regular dlx cd you can just buy in stores

To me it fells better, more matte. Did anyone notice tho that it is a different dimension than the regular dlx cd? The boxset digipak is squarer (more square?)

smile.gif

To me it fells better, more matte. Did anyone notice tho that it is a different dimension than the regular dlx cd? The boxset digipak is squarer (more square?)

it annoys me how they just stuff the booklet and the cd in one sleeve, the regular one has it in both and cd has its own little slip inside the sleeve: at least the Aus one does

CJjib6A.jpg

Vinyl:

• Born To Die (Signed)
  • Ultraviolence Deluxe
  • Paradise   
  • Honeymoon (Red) - Pre-ordered!!

CD:

• Born To Die: The Paradise Edition (Signed)

Boxset: 

• Born To Die: The Paradise Edition (Signed)

Magazines:

• Rolling Stone Germany
  • Rolling Stone USA
  • The Sunday Times
  • GQ
  • Clash
  • Nylon
  • Sur La Terre

Misc:

• Paradise Tour Flyer (Signed)
  • Paradise Tour Picture Book
  • Pre-ordered James Franco's book!
  • Cups from festival she played at

giphy.gif

What's in "The Singles" box ? Is that a vinyl ? Are there multiple cds ? Is is a CD compilation ?

4 7" vinyls in cardsleeves, BTD, NA, Ride, Blue Velvet I think. 

Actually National Anthem vinyl isn't included in this box set. There's the Video Games vinyl though. :)