Sign in to follow this  
mrbritster

Ultraviolence poster!

I was wondering where people are getting their Ultraviolence promo posters.

I heard they give them out when you buy the exlusive Urban Outfitters vinly.

They're selling some on ebay. People are def going to bid like crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251570464351?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251569375672?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I want one.  :defeated: I was going to ask at HMV yesterday if they had any Ultraviolence posters but I didn't see any anywhere.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I want one.  :defeated: I was going to ask at HMV yesterday if they had any Ultraviolence posters but I didn't see any anywhere.

do you think they'd really have any?

do you think they'd really have any?

I doubt it, HMV in Canada always has like a huge poster with like all the month's releases on them, so there's never any individual ones. They had a little tiny cardboard thing next to the album at the front but it just had a small picture. Maybe HMV in the UK would have one though, you should try!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I doubt it, HMV in Canada always has like a huge poster with like all the month's releases on them, so there's never any individual ones. They had a little tiny cardboard thing next to the album at the front but it just had a small picture. Maybe HMV in the UK would have one though, you should try!

i'll give it a shot :) I just feel doubtful they'd hand one over just like that..

Lol they were hanging up half behind shelves, half behind clothes. Worst place to hang them. My sister pointed them out, she grabbed them and put them in her bag, and now they're in my room!!!

You should give me one  :oopna: