LoreleiLee

Lana Pandemonium - My Psychological Problem With Lana

There are so many, OMG, You're like Lana del Rey with her unreleased songs lol ! 

the "For K Part 2" one, (with her lying on the table) is really nice, also,I like how the "rays", sort of make her look like a religious icon. 

Sad Girl is really nice as well in its simplicity. 
As for the one for "Driving in cars with boys", I think it'd be perfect without the "wave". 

Continue to enjoy making these ^^ 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

There are so many, OMG, You're like Lana del Rey with her unreleased songs lol ! 

the "For K Part 2" one, (with her lying on the table) is really nice, also,I like how the "rays", sort of make her look like a religious icon. 

Sad Girl is really nice as well in its simplicity. 

As for the one for "Driving in cars with boys", I think it'd be perfect without the "wave". 

Continue to enjoy making these ^^ 

Yes, I was watching "Driving in cars with boys" afterwards and realized the curve serves only as needless decorative element.

Thanks for that comment, objective feedback from the side always helps to see if you are repetitive, burdened with visual mannerisms or something else. :)

I will continue to listen to my muses (I love to work on this project not just because I am often inspired, but I love to share it with people) :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Thanks! Music To Watch Boys To is now a special challenge to me, I don't have to depict Lana for a change and now I droll over vintage pictures of young, tattooed guys on net. I am particulary keen on gay male couples :yummy: :)  :hawt:  :fabcat:

Nico is great, she and Lana would make unique sound together. ;)

I know, a trashy, hysterical, too flashy, stroboscope design, but I love to play. (I see this song in rainbow, gem colours, but still dark, moody and velvety, and at the same time ethereal and deeply carnal, so it is hard for me to create a visual fusion of those ambiguities - if I went for too sepulchral, melancholic design, I would miss those sparkles of magic that song hints, etc. Many issues with this song. And it is not her aestetics at all, but well, it is after all called fan art - something to experiment with. :D

full.jpg