Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hope Sticky in HQ surfaces someday. I found the somewhat better version on my computer ((it's not the one in the drive) but still some areas are muffled. It would be nice to have a truly HQ ver of that bop. Was it recorded for Rihanna???

can you put it on picosong and post it I still have no version of it in my library  :hooker:

Also after listening to multiple live versions of Daddy Knows.... there's no way that fake ass "snippet" has any legitimacy like.... no... I'll believe it when Charli's vocals are actually present

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I hope Sticky in HQ surfaces someday. I found the somewhat better version on my computer ((it's not the one in the drive) but still some areas are muffled. It would be nice to have a truly HQ ver of that bop. Was it recorded for Rihanna???

please post it!!!

this is the cover art I made if anyone wants to use it

C73kKC7.jpg

That clearer TKO though.... :defeated: bless whoever posted that, can't remember who you are 

also, ya know how every time some hoe gets something exclusive like instrumentals before everyone else they leak everything except like one song so they have some exclusive? yeah i feel like thats our situation rn. If anyone even has No Angel, that is their little exclusive that they are REALLY holding onto. I hope I'm proven wrong though and it leaks.

I love the cover art Allie!!! Sis it's gr8 :flutter:

and sis can u pls link me to the clearer TKO ur talking about?? mine is the rip from the exchange video and it's kinda quiet and lq.

please post it!!!

pretty sure it's the leaked version: http://picosong.com/wsV56/ LQ in most parts but MQ in others.

OMFG......it's MQ with lots of reverb :// ty tho!!!

yeah! that's how i found it but i'd rather have reverb on it compared to it being super muffled tbh. also maybe it's not noticeable to me just cause i never listen to the other ver BUT you're welcome  :)

While we're at it can someone leak HQ Sticky I forgot how much of a fucking bop it is

would totally pay for it if anyone wants to make some ca$h

Someone leak an HQ of Come to My Party, PLEASE. I hate how it's muffled throughout the chorus and other parts  :defeated:

TRUE. Would also pay some ca$h for this #NoShame

TRUE. Would also pay some ca$h for this #NoShame

Honestly truly, but I'm down to me last 10th dollar  :defeated:  (omg if u read this in mr krabs' voice @ me lmao)

i found an hq sticky but someone put some dumbass tags over it

post it sister

Ok but literally can someone just leak fucking something 

Is anyone in the thread currently willing to admit they have something that is unleaked?