Fluorine

Charli XCX

Someone phonicmind the lucy liu link we got a few days ago and use the acapella on littleminsteralejandro remake instrumental

Ahhhhhhh

honestly lma is so talented, he recreated that so perfectly

but kinda hard to make an acapella with all the gay screaming

y'all.. this entire week was fucking nuts I feel so blessed to be able to live in NY hearing all the gays sing along to lucy liu (and yes, he only played like 1 min of it that's it), and then her private show on Thursday... like what is this white mercedes slander that's happening... I remembered hearing that microwaved discord leak a couple months ago and I remembered CRYING the first time I heard it like holy shit that song was so fucking powerfull and just thinking how it'll never get released, and then the tracklist was announced it was gonna be on her album and I was in such a state of shock like how IS THIS SIMULATION EVEN REALL AND THENN last Thursday I was like woah luv tha REALLY CAUGHT ME OFF GUARDDD I was literally balling my eyes out when she started singing white mercedes it was so beautiful and i was just there ugly crying trying to sing along my friend lit rally thought i was gonna pass out ohmygodddd charli really fucking did that  :defeated:  :defeated:

and yes I recorded the entire thing even tho we weren't really supposed to i'll upload it later  :hooker:

Need the full immediately... this is perfect 

Will work on it as much as I can! It may take a while, I'm sure someone else will be working on one haha

Had a terrible event recently happen so Im not in the best state of mind!