Fluorine

Charli XCX

i really hope not

tbh i find his production to be nothing special

forsure no where even close to the level of SOPHIE

I Iove A.G.  :defeated:  

​But SOPHIE made the exchange songs.....VV EP.....the OG party aIbum.....RoII with Me..aII of these are IiteraIIy her best songs! :deadbanana:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

i really hope not

tbh i find his production to be nothing special

forsure no where even close to the level of SOPHIE

aggressively disagree, i love SOPHIE she's incredible but i much prefer the sparkly soft PC music AG creates as opposed to SOPHIE's super heavy poppers. charli's songs with AG (dreamer, blame it on you, party for you, etc) are all some of my faves of hers.

SOPHIE and Charli still get along. There was just a photo of them hugging at Sophie's live debut backstage. I think A.G. just has more time to work with Charli rn. SOPHIE is promoting and finishing her new album "WHOLE NEW WORLD" so that's maybe why she has been busy. 

i really want choli xxx to collab w/ sizzy rocket, bonnie mckee, kelela, more cupcakke, rina sawayama, liz, jack antonoff, lorde, sky ferreira, muki, emi, nina las vegas, k.i.d, and our lord & savior xcassiex

Oh my God that wouId be AMAZING....I can send her the Pussy ChameIeon Sophie edit demo :defeated:  Imagine us together on this  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES