Fluorine

Charli XCX

i hope another massive leak happens

It’s what she deserves

definitely not what i was expecting to see as a result of her last tweet holy shit you guys are ruthless

X----into me, into you----X

She never even said she would be dropping a song friday  :facepalm:

There still has to be a song coming and I actually wouldn't be suprised if Party 4 U is actually coming.

Everybody needs to calm down and stop blowing this out of proportion. You convinced your SELVES you'd get new music today.

i hope another massive leak happens

It’s what she deserves

I’m sure “it’s just a joke” or whatever but y’all are honestly so ugly towards Charli and you don’t deserve to listen to her music, leaked or released.

14417469274.gif

sophie's releasing a physical version of her album with a bonus track so let's hope it's wgfu xoxo

WHAT where did you hear this? I'm so happy, need this album on physical. I don't think she will release this on vinyl ever, probably just CD but I can pray.

Omfg just saw her tweet

I talk a lot of shit about charli on here because she obviously doesn’t read lanabaords but like the people who comment mean shit on her Instagram and Twitter need to chill

Omfg just saw her tweet

I talk a lot of shit about charli on here because she obviously doesn’t read lanabaords but like the people who comment mean shit on her Instagram and Twitter need to chill

you literally just said she deserved another massive leak... but they need to chill??

you guys are the fucking worst.