MermaidMotelle

Unreleased Single Covers by Mermaid Motelle

@@MermaidMotelle I really adore you're single covers especially Making Out its so cute :oprah:

Also I really like your signature to by the way. IDK if you designed it or not but either way its awesome :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

@@MermaidMotelle I really adore you're single covers especially Making Out its so cute :oprah:

Also I really like your signature to by the way. IDK if you designed it or not but either way its awesome :)

Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it!

I didn't design it, but if you click on it you can hear my rendition of Sad Girl ;)

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

I would suggest some refreshments and variations; all Lana Del Reys look the same, they are massive, all in black color and you don't adjust titles (font, size, color) to the composition, atmosphere, message or energy of the picture. It is kind of stiff, letters seem artificially and forcefully sticked to the image, but you have a potential if you'll head towards greater subtlety. ;)

I like "Little Girls", "Queen of Gas Station" and "Queen of Disaster" fonts though :) And picture editing in "Prom Song (Gone Wrong)".

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I would suggest some refreshments and variations; all Lana Del Reys look the same, they are massive, all in black color and you don't adjust titles (font, size, color) to the composition, atmosphere, message or energy of the picture. It is kind of stiff, letters seem artificially and forcefully sticked to the image, but you have a potential if you'll head towards greater subtlety. ;)

I like "Little Girls", "Queen of Gas Station" and "Queen of Disaster" fonts though :) And picture editing in "Prom Song (Gone Wrong)".

Thanks for the advice; they definitely need work.

Thanks for the advice; they definitely need work.

No, don't get me wrong, I like them, that's why I engaged in your topic. Sheesh, I obviously sounded a bit harsh (I'm sometimes like an elephant in a room full of glass vases :creep: ). I was just telling my opinion on black letters, it doesn't make it a dogma. Mine often suffer from various imperfections and are definitely not popular, but what can I do, I follow my own creative star :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

No, don't get me wrong, I like them, that's why I engaged in your topic. Sheesh, I obviously sounded a bit harsh (I'm sometimes like an elephant in a room full of glass vases :creep: ). I was just telling my opinion on black letters, it doesn't make it a dogma. Mine often suffer from various imperfections and are definitely not popular, but what can I do, I follow my own creative star :)

I'm trying to learn, so I appreciate your comments so much :)