Besides NA vs. NA, where are the similarities? Completely different personalities, lyrics, and instrumentals :um:

I agree with the personality, lyrics not so much and instrumentals nope. 

why you always in here?

always here? LOL you are sad lately. 

always here? LOL you are sad lately. 

I'm literally fucking asking why you're always talking shit about Halsey in statuses, not to mention every other page in here, you post some shit that literally every other hater is saying, so why do you even keep tabs on this thread?

But you know, do you and be like every other faggot on the internet and try to shade anyone at any chance.

I hope they add more of the Halesy vevo lift mcdonalds clips.. fuck.. the live songs and recording were

groundbreakingly beautifully awesome.

her voice is just astonishing. Shes better live than studio, if thats

even possibly, cause studio she sounds incredible too.. i was totally blown away by her.

Great voice, huge range, deep emotive vibe, and great songs, great concept album, that hit # 2 on the BB top 200 albums

on debut few weeks ago. Thats her fanbase mostly, as she has not even done that much promo stuff..

she must be excited as hell for the massive success she has attained so far, and its just starting.

Soooo fun to see how Zane Lowe and Huh Stevens at Radio one and beats one, seem to love Halsey.

The NY radio one yesterday too with the lady..

Fucking great interviews she had with all of them. (Up on youtube to see.)

Most people really like her alot.. she has the high likeability factor and one fuck of a huge talent level.

Same (and it's probably my least favorite on the standard lol)

"Control" is underrated. It's been creeping up on me a lot and it inspired this year's Halloween playlist for me.

"Coming Down" is the only song on the standard edition that drags. I've said it before but if "Gasoline" replaced "Coming Down" the main album would be flawless.

H0bDaqU.gif

I really like her music but whenever I hear her talk I cringe so hard ... Like, who does she think she is? Her attitude is annoying af.

And the New Americana video  is going to be so f*cking awkward and corny .... Ugh, it all started with this terrible MileyCyrus hairstyle :creep:

they arent unreasonable, the fuck lmfao. Yall blinded 

Srsly? NA and New Americana sound similar. You can SOMEHOW make a comparison with the intros of VG and Drive. That's it. The personas are different, the instrumentals are different (rally, pls link me to the Electro Pop Lana songs), the visual style is different, most of the lyrics are different ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

a reach? I disagree totally. Listen with headphones, to Roman Holiday- live version on youtube " vevo lift."

then listen to Ghost- one mic one take (acoustic in studio- on youtube as well.)

but, everyone will see/hear/feel it the way it is for them, so whatever.. its all good.. :)

a reach? I disagree totally. Listen with headphones, to Roman Holiday- live version on youtube " vevo lift."

then listen to Ghost- one mic one take (acoustic in studio- on youtube as well.)

but, everyone will see/hear/feel it the way it is for them, so whatever.. its all good.. :)

I've listened to them all. She does not have a huge range.