theeternalstars

Ultraviolence Video

Hi guys! I made a fan video for West Coast to celebrate a year of Ultraviolence! I used clips from Lolita, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the Complex and Figaro shoots, and other footage of LA.

This is my first video of this kind - hope you enjoy! xx

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch/5qiqn7KTYi4[/YOUTUBE]

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I have no idea, I was on my mobile when I wrote that, but now I'm on my computer and it works : it's great, good job for a first time, and some pretty interesting footage ! Nice finds !

Aw thanks! Rewatching it now, there are definitely some things I would change (the white flashing in the Lolita sequence and the linearity of it). I hope to make new ones and I'll post them under this topic if I do!

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Aw thanks! Rewatching it now, there are definitely some things I would change (the white flashing in the Lolita sequence and the linearity of it). I hope to make new ones and I'll post them under this topic if I do!

There are always flaws in your eyes, as SOON as you post them, haha suddenly you become very self-aware. But it's all part of getting better ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg