Obsessions

Honeymoon Survivor - WINNER: THE BLACKEST DAY

Art Deco 42

Salvatore 93

Blackest Day 35

Why would I be sassy? I'm trying to be nice that's all, I hope you dont be condescending, I'm not sure why you've gotten aggressive (sorry if that's not the right word, English isn't my first language) I honestly mean no offence here and I'm sorry if something I've said has upset you

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Art Deco 43

Salvatore 91

Blackest Day 35

I'm not I'm just laughing at you being like don't be sassy! Or condescending! In a comment where you were sassy and condescending. Just don't be hypocritical hunty.

Also your replies are totally off and it's starting to confuse me

Art Deco 42

Salvatore 91

Blackest Day 35

I'm not I'm just laughing at you being like don't be sassy! Or condescending! In a comment where you were sassy and condescending. Just don't be hypocritical hunty.

No omg I was at no point being being sassy? I'm honestly confused? I've never been sassy on this forum because I prefer to be nice to people?

No omg I was at no point being being sassy? I'm honestly confused? I've never been sassy on this forum because I prefer to be nice to people?

Have a nice day!!! Is sassy/condescending even if you meant it sincerely, I hope you know that haha.

Have a nice day!!! Is sassy/condescending even if you meant it sincerely, I hope you know that haha.

No it isn't? I was saying I hope you have a nice day as wishing you well because that's a nice thing to say to move on from you asking if me and the other user where conspiring? It's not fair for you to tell me I was sassy when I literally wasn't? I don't want to argue, I haven't been sassy or mean, I don't do that on here to anyone

No it isn't? I was saying I hope you have a nice day as wishing you well because that's a nice thing to say to move on from you asking if me and the other user where conspiring? It's not fair for you to tell me I was sassy when I literally wasn't? I don't want to argue, I haven't been sassy or mean, I don't do that on here to anyone

Nah, it's sass after a non-positive conversation. That's the best way I can explain it in terms of English.

Regardless let's not go off-track because this isn't what this post is designed for and messes with the post system.

Nah, it's sass after a non-positive conversation. That's the best way I can explain it in terms of English.

Okay well I didn't mean it that way, like I said English is not my first language and it is unfair to put meaning to my words that I didn't mean.

To end this: I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to, and I wasn't being sassy so I'm sorry you thought I was. I would really like to move on from this because I don't like conflict, so I'm apologising and hope we can move on and keep being friendly on here because I respect you as a person on this forum :)

Okay well I didn't mean it that way, like I said English is not my first language and it is unfair to put meaning to my words that I didn't mean.

To end this: I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to, and I wasn't being sassy so I'm sorry you thought I was. I would really like to move on from this because I don't like conflict, so I'm apologising and hope we can move on and keep being friendly on here because I respect you as a person on this forum :)

It's not offensive haha, it just comes off as hypocritical if you get me. I can get it might be a bit more genuine if it's not your first language then.

Art Deco 42Salvatore 91Blackest Day 36

may look like im cheating but i just fixed the votes because electra voted twice in a row :)

Aww whoops sorry I just quickly copy and pasted the last thing I saw

Art Deco 43

Salvatore 90

Blackest Day 36