AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 2/26/2024 at 3:53 PM, Fetiche said:

Nina Kraviz opened EDC Mexico with unreleased SOPHIE…. bitch i’m gagging

ID is SOPHIE - Pop Star confirmed by Nina on IG

I’m searching for the live version of Immaterial…I swear it had leaked or someone had made a good recreation of it. Anyone know anything about this?

On 3/4/2024 at 12:05 PM, Fetiche said:

Found better audio of ‘Pop Star’… I’m obsessed

Ben, PLEASE, we need this 😭. We need something... I know mother superior didn't do singles but maybe this time she would 💅😏

21 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

YALLLL OMFG :godlaugh2:

Nina played the same EDC Mexico ID ‘Pop Star’ in the latest 4 hour DJ set she’s uploaded to Soundcloud

I uploaded here: https://on.soundcloud.com/dweNc9EfxvSfTTe47

Is this the right track? I don't think so but I'm a little confused

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

I’m obsessed with this collab. The super stretched vocals are just insane. The part where it all stops and it’s just those haunting synths… it’s like God speaking from beyond the grave I swearrr she’s in the air when i play this mix.

this song feels especially SOPHIE-coded

Have not been able to even scroll past an INTERVIEW without stopping and having a cry. I miss her so much. I’ve seen this specific interview like 100 times, but every time I see something SOPHIE related, I engage out of respect. And then I end up quickly glancing over the comments, and I just can’t help but empathize with literally every other person communicating their sadness about her loss. All the comments saying music was never the same. Wont be the same. It just hurts, but it feels good you know? To know she’s still so influential without having been able to full push forward alll these last few years. God. Sorry I just needed to be emo for a sec over this because I’m sick of just feeling like a crybaby.