AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

4 minutes ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Any song that's leaked longer than 3 months ago is available in my master post I linked a page or two ago, and any others that aren't will be up and available by the end of the weekend 😘

ur the best frfr

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

1 hour ago, Zebulon said:

Hey, what are your favorite SOPHIE leaks? I want to check some out

Here's 5 of my favorites 

Spoiler

1. Las Vegas - Quay Dash

2. What The Fuck I Like - Kota Banks

3. It's Not Just Me - Let's Eat Grandma

4. Back For You / Love Incredible (collabs with Cashmere Cat, SO underrated amongst SOPHIE fans)

5. WORK IT - Motherland era track (from her first band in 2011, I really feel like this is where PRODUCT's vision started to materialize)

and here are the handful of deep cuts I feel truly showcase SOPHIE's versatility and vision

Spoiler

1. Take Me To Dubai 

2. UV Love - Scrapped Debut Song. There was recently a demo played live with vocals by SOPHIE herself, I feel she really loved this song. Her music is ultraviolet love.

3. Makeover! - HYD

4. Waiting For Someone - METTE

5. Oh Yeah - Brooke Candy / Jump - Lady Leshurr

SOPHIE (pt.2) 

1.       Transnation 
  2.       Europe For The Summer
  3.       Ooh 
  4.       Burn Rubber 
  5.       Reverse N Stop
  6.       Sunscreen
  7.       Oh Yeah 
  8.       LIT 
  9.       In The Rain
  10.       Take Me To Dubai 
  11.       Makeover 
  12.       I’m Trying 

deluxe: 

13.       Good Thing Going On 

14.       Jump 

This would be sooooo cool! I’m hoping they release more stuff with time 

6 hours ago, Zebulon said:

Hey, what are your favorite SOPHIE leaks? I want to check some out

Besides the obvious ones (like Take Me To Duabi. New York’s Burning Down and Burn Rubber), my other faves are

— Blaze That Ass

— Stripper

— Instruction

— In The Rain

— Body Mop

Like this easliy couldve been a double album, one pop side and another experimental one (ambient/techno/trap)

Spoiler

/// SIDE — A (POP)

- Reason Why (feat. Kim Petras & BC Kingdom) - -

- Sunscreen (feat. LIZ & Tamta)

- Live in My Truth (feat. BC Kingdom & LIZ)

- Why Lies (feat. BC Kingdom & LIZ)

- Reverse N Stop (feat. BC Kingdom)

- Makeover (feat. Hayden)

// SIDE — B (POP)

- Exhilarate (feat. Bibi Bourelly)

- Europe For the Summer

- In The Rain (feat. Eyelar)

- Always and Forever (feat. Hannah Diamond)

- My Forever (feat. Cecile Believe)

- Love Me off Earth (feat. Doss)

/// SIDE C (EXPERIMENTAL)

- Intro (The Full Horror)

- The Dome's Protection (feat. Nina Kraviz)

- Do You Wanna Be Alive (feat. Big Sister)

- Elegance (feat. Popstar)

- Berlin Nightmare (feat. Evita Manji)

- Gallop (feat. Evita Manji)

/// SIDE D (EXPERIMENTAL)

- One More Time (feat. Popstar)

- Rawwwwww (feat. Jozzy)

- Take Me To Dubai (feat. Pee Girl & David Lachapelle)

- New York's Burning Down (feat. Doss, M Zavos & Thora)

- Instruction (feat. Faris Badwan)

- Transnation

!!!

https://www.papermag.com/sophie-album-ben-long#rebelltitem6

And what’s next for you, outside of SOPHIE?

I need to take a break for a few weeks, I’ve been working on this for so long. Up until we lost SOPHIE, I’d been beginning to work more on my own productions — my production was always much more technical, engineering and such — and it was really SOPHIE who gave me the encouragement and pushed me to do my own stuff. In my head, SOPHIE had been doing it for so long, and SOPHIE was incredible. So I was always nervous. I had been doing it more and more, and then it massively took a back seat the last year, because really this had to be my main focus. I’ve been learning a lot. The last few weeks I’ve been opening up some new sessions and doing things. 

And then, there’s many more SOPHIE songs that, like I said, need to be discussed in their own time. Some that include people who are on the album, some who are not, people have been asking the last few years, “When can we do this?” So I have a list of priorities, and a lot of them at that. I played a few unreleased bits at the friends and family party, and people were really excited to hear that stuff again. There is a lot.

It's nice they're open to have more releases in the future. I can imagine it's not easy, having to revisit stuff and go through memories, files, moments etc etc etc. But a lot of collaborators will probably want to put their songs out... and I hardly think Ben or SOPHIE's family would be like "No, no way you're using this song!" since they seem pretty aware and appreciate how most of these songs came together. I don't think they'll be putting out material under SOPHIE name's though since it wouldn't be SOPHIE's vision about it. The lastest interview mentioning Take Me To Dubai/New York is Burning Down/Burn Rubber is super interesting and showcase how respectful they are of SOPHIE's wishes.

I mean, occasionally SOPHIE would say something like, “Fuck, people aren’t going to know what the fuck this is,” or something. [Laughs]And that amused her. She liked that. She liked confusing people a bit

This made me feel so happy, because this is exactly how I felt everytime I would hear a new SOPHIE song :trisha:

Kalifa posted (and deleted) that he’ll be performing two unheard SOPHIE collabs at the Rash NYC event happening this weekend (Sfire and Jimmy Edgar also performing)

Setlist:

Body Mop (w SOPHIE)

Drop Down (w Lunice and SOPHIE)

The Jam (w SOPHIE)

Go (og ‘Buzz’) [w SOPHIE and Jimmy Edgar]
Koi (extended)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sophie/s/tc8SGSTD4O

On 9/25/2024 at 1:20 PM, fossora said:

So I ended up making my own version of the tracklist, including some songs that I think are vital to the album and I ended up with 28 tracks in total…

Hide contents

/// INTRO

01 - Intro (The Full Horror)

02 - Plunging Asymptote (feat. Juliana Huxtable)

/// TRAP/RAP

03 - Rawwwwww (feat. Jozzy)

04 - Fly Bitch (feat. SHUG)

05 - Stripper (feat. VENO)

06 - Spliff In My Ear (feat Bibi Bourelly, Charli XCX, PB Lush & VENO)

/// INTERLUDE/TRANSITION

07 - The Dome's Protection (feat. Nina Kraviz)

/// POP

08 - Reason Why (feat. Kim Petras & BC Kingdom)

09 - Sunscreen (feat. LIZ & Tamta)

10 - Live in My Truth (feat. BC Kingdom & LIZ)

11 - Why Lies (feat. BC Kingdom & LIZ)

12 - Reverse N Stop (feat. BC Kingdom)

/// TECHNO

13 - Do You Wanna Be Alive (feat. Big Sister)

14 - Elegance (feat. Popstar)

15 - Berlin Nightmare (feat. Evita Manji)

16 - Gallop (feat. Evita Manji)

/// INTERLUDE/TRANSITION

17 - One More Time (feat. Popstar)

/// CLUB/DANCE

18 - Transnation

19 - Take Me To Dubai (feat. Pee Girl & David Lachapelle)

20 - New York's Burning Down (feat. Doss, M Zavos & Thora)

21 - Instruction (feat. Faris Badwan)

22 - Let Me See Ya (feat. Big Freedia)

23 - Blaze That Ass (feat. Big Freedia)

/// POP II

24 - Exhilarate (feat. Bibi Bourelly)

25 - In The Rain (feat. Eyelar)

26 - Always and Forever (feat. Hannah Diamond)

27 - My Forever (feat. Cecile Believe)

28 - Love Me off Earth (feat. Doss)

This is genius and tysm

On 9/25/2024 at 3:32 PM, charli bby said:

I understood the criticism on my first spin but wow it gets better with each listen  

YES. So real. I hated the mixing for Reason Why initially, grew on me hard, same thing for My Forever because I loved how punchy the demo was. It also really matters how you listen, my car audio is shit for this album compared to any headphones. But j have decent car speakers, just not ideal for this album for whatever reason. *Well, it's the bass, it's so like... Muffled... On said speakers. Very different mixing from OOEPUI which was so crisp. I kinda stand by that, but Benny's mixing does build in clarity and honestly always ends up banging 

*Also not hating on his finished work. For all I know SOPHIE was planning to experiment with new ways to mix her releases, he'd know if anyone lol.

too early to share my opinions but Live In My Truth is going platinum in this household olIun0x.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎‬𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎‬𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺