Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Lana will be at Rough Trade Store in London for a Honeymoon signing.

I'm having post-meeting depression I want to die I love her too much. I've never been this in love I feel like I'm living one of her songs. I'm so fucking sad because she stayed too hours but security still pressed me so I couldn't tell her what I really wanted or have another pic when some people took all their vinyls and got them signed because she's too sweet and generous, even some magazines. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I truly am absolutely astonished that the first girl I've ever kissed was her but I think it could have been ever better and for some reasons I really hate myself real bad for being this ugly and insignificant when she's the most perfect thing that ever existed, I feel like this could have been so much better if I had balls and wasn't this ugly and shy fuck

ZKcaooE.png

So much self-loathing, please stop :kiss:  You are one of the lucky few that got the chance to kiss a supernatural goddess. Be proud and smile  :thankyou: Any anecdotes you can share with us unworthy?  :hooker:  What were people saying after meeting her?  :creep:​ 

I'm having post-meeting depression I want to die I love her too much. I've never been this in love I feel like I'm living one of her songs. I'm so fucking sad because she stayed too hours but security still pressed me so I couldn't tell her what I really wanted or have another pic when some people took all their vinyls and got them signed because she's too sweet and generous, even some magazines. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I truly am absolutely astonished that the first girl I've ever kissed was her but I think it could have been ever better and for some reasons I really hate myself real bad for being this ugly and insignificant when she's the most perfect thing that ever existed, I feel like this could have been so much better if I had balls and wasn't this ugly and shy fuck

Dont be so hard on yourself Anne.. you might be shy and tongue in mouth at the time, but you're not ugly..I get you..

just chill out awhile girl..feel good about what you did.. :)

Dont be so hard on yourself Anne.. you might be shy and tongue in mouth at the time, but you're not ugly..I get you..

just chill out awhile girl..feel good about what you did.. :)

I know but I'm torn between hating myself for not having took a video when everyone did bc of the security guards, hating myself for letting her take a pic and not a video when I could have, and feeling bad for not appreciating my luck enough. I'm really hangover

So much self-loathing, please stop :kiss:  You are one of the lucky few that got the chance to kiss a supernatural goddess. Be proud and smile  :thankyou: Any anecdotes you can share with us unworthy?  :hooker:  What were people saying after meeting her?  :creep:​ 

I do am proud! I really thought she wouldn't and it was sooooo awkward but still. Not much for what happened with me. All I remember afterwards is that I went outside and cried my eyes out on the floor, literally never cried that much, there was like 200 people watching me having the biggest breakdown ever because I had just realize. It took me like fifteen minutes and then I screamed I'M SO HAPPY about a hundred times I can't believe it's real. But mostly people were crying and looking happy and showing pics. And bitches outside were screaming LANAAAA super loud each time the door opened which I thought was super rude and a disgusting attitude for those who were inside and especially for Lana herself who kept looking outside and stuff. But she laughed a lot even though not w me cause I was too overwhelmed to say anything worthy and I know she wrote Life Imitates Art on a fan so she can have it tattooed

Edit: oh and I also forgot, when I gave her the flowers she said "oh an hydrangea!" jaksjakljs I was so fucking stressed

ZKcaooE.png

She genuinely looks like a great person from what I've seen on Twitter, with the ones meeting her. I'm glad she cares about her fans, she could have just stayed in the US instead of going all the way to the UK for this thingy, that takes some doing. 

I've also heard her fans were patient enough & everyone had a great time, wish I could meet her one day.

obUZKpb.gif

What did she say after you kiss her? @@annedauphine

I'm screaming bc I have no fucking idea lmafooooo I think we both laughed awkwardly and then we said bye bc fucking security pressed us. I'm finally starting to get less sad and just appreciate the fact that she was my first girl I mean it's ridiculous I can't fathom this

ZKcaooE.png