Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Lana will be at Rough Trade Store in London for a Honeymoon signing.

LANA DEL REY WILL BE IN STORE AT ROUGH TRADE EAST, TO SIGN A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES OF HER NEW ALBUM 'HONEYMOON', ON FRIDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER, 12PM - 2PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a209db9aaaa42b7f9e1e0567fa3a7b91.jpgHOW TO ATTEND:

1. PRE-ORDER LANA DEL REY'S NEW ALBUM 'HONEYMOON' ON CD OR LP FROM THE 14TH SEPTEMBER, OVER THE COUNTER WITH STAFF AT ROUGH TRADE EAST, AND COLLECT YOUR WRISTBAND FOR THIS SIGNING FROM FRIDAY MORNING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. OR CLICK HERE AND PRE-ORDER THE LANA DEL REY 'HONEYMOON' ALBUM/ WRISTBAND BUNDLE ONLINE NOW, AND WE'LL HAVE IT WAITING FOR YOU TO COLLECT IN STORE, FROM 8AM, ON THE MORNING OF 18TH SEPTEMBER. 

STRICTLY X1 ALBUM/ WRISTBAND PER PERSON, IN STORE AND ONLINE.

**PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO SCHEDULING COMMITMENTS, LANA HAS A VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME, AND WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SIGN THE X120 PURCHASED ALBUM/ WRISTBAND COPIES OF HER 'HONEYMOON' ALBUM.

PLEASE DO NOT BRING COPIES OF OLD ALBUMS, PHOTO'S, ETC, AND EXPECT THEM TO BE SIGNED.**

So who's going? This is the best day of my worthless fucking life, I'm so happy and excited. Plus it's on release day!

Personally, I want to ask her if she's vegetarian, I want to ask her to kiss me cuz I'm hella gay, I'm going to wear my very lame "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola"/You're Gonna Love Me tshirt, and I'm extremely wondering if I could give her a copy of my essay....

FUCK I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

ZKcaooE.png

lol naachoboy you snatched me the thread :toofunny:

Cant you ask her about important stuff like Life is beautiful, any plans for your unreleased tracks (leak more pls), Honeymoon EP with extra tracks, next single etc

tbh I'm gonna try but... it's my first and sure as f last time meeting her, we're more than 120, she has 2h, so we're probably not going to have a long time, and there's some personal stuff to ask, but I promise I will try

ZKcaooE.png

Cant you ask her about important stuff like Life is beautiful, any plans for your unreleased tracks (leak more pls), Honeymoon EP with extra tracks, next single etc

Don't be this fan

BzhmW.png

Personally, I want to ask her if she's vegetarian, I want to ask her to kiss me cuz I'm hella gay, I'm going to wear my very lame "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola"/You're Gonna Love Me tshirt, and I'm extremely wondering if I could give her a copy of my essay....

I am so happy for you, it will be life changing!!!!!

I totally understand why you want to kiss her, but I am geniunely curious about the other ones. Why do you want to ask her if she's vegetarian? Did you make the t-shirt? And what kind of essay would you give her? :stareney2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

So who's going? This is the best day of my worthless fucking life, I'm so happy and excited. Plus it's on release day!

FUCK I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING

Lol I've never wondered if she was vegetarian until now. Now I neeeeeeeed to know too lol. Definitely give her your essay! That'll be so amazing. I'm definitely curious about this shirt too. Pictures please, when you go of course lol! Looking forward to hearing about your experience. You're an awesome "stan", you deserve it!

I just want news about LiB, that song seemed like it was gonna get an official release but then it disappeared into nowhere. I think she might have an actual answer for this, as opposed to some other stuff she might not be "allowed" to talk about or whatever.

To those of you who do get to meet her, congratulations! She seems really sweet with her fans, so I hope you have a good experience.

I am so happy for you, it will be life changing!!!!!

I totally understand why you want to kiss her, but I am geniunely curious about the other ones. Why do you want to ask her if she's vegetarian? Did you make the t-shirt? And what kind of essay would you give her? :stareney2:

Omfg bless you, you being happy for me makes me if it was even possible even happier :rollin: Well about being vegetarian, because I started being vegetarian partly because of her for the kicks, but it ended being an enormous part of how I'm curing my ED so it's really important for me to know if I'm basing it all on a lie or not. It has been confirmed on twitter by her father but I want to hear it from the empress herself. I do have the tshirt, it was a cheap Pepsi Cola tshirt I bought but as I'm a crafty piece of white trash I added "MY PUSSY TASTES LIKE" above the logo, and "I have a bad mind, and I have gold in my veins" on the back because YGLM is my fav song EVER and it's one of my favourite lines. And I wrote as part of my course an essay on the relationship between fandom and religion and based it entirely on her. It was one of my first posts here, actually why I started posting, you can read it here :)

ZKcaooE.png

Someone should ask about her tour plans - When she's going where and such. I'm a little paranoid she might not tour the US since that's the only place (besides a few Canada dates) she toured for Endless Summer, although at both of the shows I attended she said "I'll see you next year."

Either way, I'd like to know what locations she's doing first, if she's still doing amphitheaters, etc. I'm always looking forward to the next time seeing Lana.

Also, congratulations @@annedauphine!! I'm so happy you get to meet her, you seem like a lovely fan :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just don't ask her anything that can get her mad or give u a wtf face lmfao 

so no K then :rip: k then :rip: :rip:

Lol I've never wondered if she was vegetarian until now. Now I neeeeeeeed to know too lol. Definitely give her your essay! That'll be so amazing. I'm definitely curious about this shirt too. Pictures please, when you go of course lol! Looking forward to hearing about your experience. You're an awesome "stan", you deserve it!

Yassss now you're convincing me. She'll hate me because it's... Like... Really dripping of adoration and very academic but hey. Maybe the metaphysical sis will like it! I'm gonna spam with pics hopefully!!!!!! I'm never gonna have this occasion again!!!!!! Omfg thank you for saying that, it means the entire world for me because the concept of stanning is a humongous part of my work and will always be.

The only problem is that like... LiB really doesn't interest me as a song :toofunny: I'm so sorry!!! So I promise I will ask, IF I HAVE TIME.

Someone should ask about her tour plans - When she's going where and such. I'm a little paranoid she might not tour the US since that's the only place (besides a few Canada dates) she toured for Endless Summer, although at both of the shows I attended she said "I'll see you next year."

Either way, I'd like to know what locations she's doing first, if she's still doing amphitheaters, etc. I'm always looking forward to the next time seeing Lana.

I will I think, because I want her plumpy ass back to Europe a$ap, I need to see her live, I want to be snatched in pieces by Honeymoon live

and thank you so much omfg I didn't saw!!!

ZKcaooE.png

Congratulations, I hope it's a great experience :)

Unsolicited advice:

Just a word of warning - if it's like 95% of signings, you'll get a chance for just one exchange (either one statement and her acknowledging, or one question and one answer). Try not to ask her anything that is either out of her control or won't be on her mind (like releases/tours). Also, the shorter and clearer the question, the better  :yesnod:

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Yassss now you're convincing me. She'll hate me because it's... Like... Really dripping of adoration and very academic but hey. Maybe the metaphysical sis will like it! I'm gonna spam with pics hopefully!!!!!! I'm never gonna have this occasion again!!!!!! Omfg thank you for saying that, it means the entire world for me because the concept of stanning is a humongous part of my work and will always be.

The only problem is that like... LiB really doesn't interest me as a song :toofunny: I'm so sorry!!! So I promise I will ask, IF I HAVE TIME.

I'm sure she isn't going to hate you lol! She'll probably enjoy your essay. stop thinking otherwise lol. This is your experience, your show it will be what you make of it! Amazing lol. As for all the questions ask her what you want! Do it your way, don't stress. Yes we all have questions we'd like to ask her but it isn't about us, this is you and her lol. Just have fun!

Omfg bless you, you being happy for me makes me if it was even possible even happier :rollin: Well about being vegetarian, because I started being vegetarian partly because of her for the kicks, but it ended being an enormous part of how I'm curing my ED so it's really important for me to know if I'm basing it all on a lie or not. It has been confirmed on twitter by her father but I want to hear it from the empress herself. I do have the tshirt, it was a cheap Pepsi Cola tshirt I bought but as I'm a crafty piece of white trash I added "MY PUSSY TASTES LIKE" above the logo, and "I have a bad mind, and I have gold in my veins" on the back because YGLM is my fav song EVER and it's one of my favourite lines. And I wrote as part of my course an essay on the relationship between fandom and religion and based it entirely on her. It was one of my first posts here, actually why I started posting, you can read it here :)

That is really interesting to know! I am happy you are happy! I just took a glance at your essay, but I want to read it later. It seems like it would be a great idea to give her that essay from what I read so far. :D

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, I hope it's a great experience :)

Unsolicited advice:

Just a word of warning - if it's like 95% of signings, you'll get a chance for just one exchange (either one statement and her acknowledging, or one question and one answer). Try not to ask her anything that is either out of her control or won't be on her mind (like releases/tours). Also, the shorter and clearer the question, the better  :yesnod:

Thank you for the advice!!! It's my very first time meeting a celebrity so I'm really all over the place. Oh shit. I'm writing her a letter anyway, she probs won't read but hey. So I'll think I'll ask the vegetarian question because even though it's not really nice for the community, for me it was really life-changing. And it's a bit quirky so I hope I'll be noticed :cuteface: especially with my turquoise hair and overall messy appearance :rip:

ZKcaooE.png

That is really interesting to know! I am happy you are happy! I just took a glance at your essay, but I want to read it later. It seems like it would be a great idea to give her that essay from what I read so far. :D

Thank you for reading it it means the entire world to me!!! Sorry I still haven't been able to fix the bloody spoiler tag after months :deadbanana: Omg I need to give it to her now... I'm giving her an actual suitcase of stuff asjkdlfjlkd I hope I won't get rejected by the security

I'm sure she isn't going to hate you lol! She'll probably enjoy your essay. stop thinking otherwise lol. This is your experience, your show it will be what you make of it! Amazing lol. As for all the questions ask her what you want! Do it your way, don't stress. Yes we all have questions we'd like to ask her but it isn't about us, this is you and her lol. Just have fun!

THANK YOU BAE!!!! Fucked my way up to the top, this is my show! 

ZKcaooE.png

Sorry I didnt want to sound bitchy. Other people will problably ask about LIB anyway and youll be able to hear her answer and share it with us later. Its your moment :-)

I remember reading about the vegetarian thing but it was Chuck not Lana. Maybe they both are lol

Sorry I didnt want to sound bitchy. Other people will problably ask about LIB anyway and youll be able to hear her answer and share it with us later. Its your moment :-)

I remember reading about the vegetarian thing but it was Chuck not Lana. Maybe they both are lol

No offense taken :) I hope so! I hope I can get organized with other fans while waiting and sneakingly shadingly convince them to ask for it :smokes2:

ZKcaooE.png