Sign in to follow this  
American Bottom

Screenplays by ShadesOfKool822

Music video screenplays written by Shadesofkool822. Including GKIT, and more to come

(Intro)

Montage of a funeral, and lana in a veil crying on the steps of a church.

(Sometimes I wake up…)

She awakens in a cemetery, with a red rose in her hands, and dried blood from holding the thorns tightly. She wears a blue wedding dress. The sky is a hazy yellow color.

*The camera pans upwards towards the hazy sky, and the scene disintegrates into a flashback of a wedding.

(Its so crazy..)

The bride and groom intertwine their arms, and share glasses of wine.

(Put on that Hotel California)

The lovers dance slowly in the center of the ballroom, wearing matching blue gown and suit..As “Hotel California)

(I feel free)

*The memory fades away, and the camera looks from a far angle

lana surveys the area..where not a single other person is in sight. Only slight morning fog surround the area.

(God Knows I Lived)

*A flash of light fills the screen, then gradually reveals the next scene

The lovers drive away from the church, cans dragging behind the little bullet car. Off into the sunset

(God Knows I Tried)

*Another flash, and it gradually fades back into the hazy sky, and the camera pans back downwards to the her as she sits up against a Headstone. Her back hiding the name. Mascara driven tears streak her face.

*The screen fades to black…then slowly reveals the next scene

(Sometimes I wake up)

She wakes up on a bed in a hotel room, as red blue and yellow lights shine in from the glass balcony slide door…shining directly upon her as she looks around the empty room. Her man…no where to be found.

(On Monday, they destroyed me)

she cries..begging on her knees as her lover (wearing an all black suit, with a briefcase in hand) leaves the room.

~Timelapse~

The timelapse shows her crying and drinking herself unconscious over the next few days(Monday through Thursday) and on the last day (Friday), she finally cleans up a little and leaves the hotel.

*Timelapse ends

(Put on that hotel California, wear my blinders in the rain)

She walks on the sidewalk, barely escaping the rain. wearing a blue coat and a dark blue NY baseball cap and a pair of shades.

(Ive got nothing much to live for, ever since I found my fame)

Paparazzi spots her, and cameras flash all around her.

*The camera moves in close to her side as she shoves the photographers

You can see her mouth the iconic phrase “Let Me F***ing do what im F***ing doing”

(God Knows I lived)

*The sound of lightning and thunder fills the air, and the scene fades into a funeral. Lana, wearing a black dress with a veil, places her hand on top of the closed casket as tears run down her face

She runs out of the church, and cries on the steps (like the opening scene)

(God Knows I tried)

A flashback of lana in a dark alley way, holding a dead man in her arms. Crying in the rain.

*The camera films from above lana, as she sings the final line “God knows I tried”.

Sidenote: I was thinking the man she loved, was Salvatore. And that in her new short film or whatever, these two songs tie in together. And that the video for Salvatore would come before this and also feauture the full wedding scene.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: