National Anthem

Anna of the North

BYS5hFw.jpg

Anna of the North is a collaborative project between Norwegian model and singer Anna Lotterud and New Zealand based producer Brady-Daniell Smith. Think CHVRCHES meets Lorde meets Wet. Anna has released 4 singles since 2014 and she is prepping for her first full length release under Honeymoon. She just released her new single, "Baby". Listen below:

https://soundcloud.com/annaofthenorth

H0bDaqU.gif

I thought I had made a thread for her already, last year.. :toofunny: I was wrong. :toofunny:

I was supposed to meet up with her two weeks ago, and last week. I keep forgetting about it. I love her though.

lABVyGE.png

omg well please rip them!!! most of the songs I have from her I only have in soundcloud rip quality haha

will do!! i'll text her and ask her if i can meet her next week, as i'm stuck with an exam at school this week. but hopefully it'll be this week hahah. she asked me to come down to the studio last week, but i forgot about it. and i regret it. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

will do!! i'll text her and ask her if i can meet her next week, as i'm stuck with an exam at school this week. but hopefully it'll be this week hahah. she asked me to come down to the studio last week, but i forgot about it. and i regret it. :toofunny:

omg I can't believe you're so close to her, super jealous. PLEASE ask if an EP or album is coming this year.... and which one haha. I'm super hyped to have her songs in HQ

H0bDaqU.gif

omg I can't believe you're so close to her, super jealous. PLEASE ask if an EP or album is coming this year.... and which one haha. I'm super hyped to have her songs in HQ

will doooo!!

fun fact (i guess?): the Sway video was filmed in our city. oslo. <3

lABVyGE.png

wow some action in this dead thread! yay for more fans!

@Sucker did you ever meet up? HQ files? promo CDs?

No. :rip: I completely forgot to meet her outside the studio she was working with when we tried to reschedule, and I never got back to her about it. :crying:

lABVyGE.png