Lanakai

Lanakai's Fan Videos and Covers

killen it :) you should make some more covers i just saw your one for black beauty and paradise.. there so perfect.!!

Aw thank you! I get frustrated easily with photoshop so it's once in a blue moon when I do make a cover but I will try and post more. I got another idea for a video though so that might happen first ;)

Wow, you captured the essence of the song really well, I said it to you last night but I say it again now, awesome video! 

You inspired me to shoot my own video for Ultraviolence, using this Source Family concept cause it's just magnificent and it fits with Lana and the seventies -which I adore  :mariah:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Wow, you captured the essence of the song really well, I said it to you last night but I say it again now, awesome video! 

You inspired me to shoot my own video for Ultraviolence, using this Source Family concept cause it's just magnificent and it fits with Lana and the seventies -which I adore  :mariah:

I can't wait to see it! You betta post it for all of LB to see!!!!!

Exactly what the video should have been!  :worship:  

You are so sweet to say that  :aw: Thank you so much! It was my pet project for the last month and it means so much to hear (or read lol) everyone saying such nice things!! I'm so glad to share it with you all!

I feel like the song takes on a whole new meaning in this context of the Aquarian Nun...

The lines "Jim brought me back, reminded me of when we were kids" I feel could represent how a newly spiritual-enlightened person would feel after discovering a new way of living, much like members of the Family did. Many came from troubled homes and had given up on life in general, and then they found The Source... When you are awakened to the "meaning" of life, you look at it all in a new light, much like you would experience life when you were a child. Taking it all in for the first time...

The line "He hit me and it felt like a kiss" would represent Yod "hitting" his followers with his revelations during meditation, dropping enlightenment bombs on them, if you will (lol) and instead of feeling pain, sorrow or grief, it would feel like a kiss... that feeling when you lose yourself in someone else and the world melts away. Becoming spiritually enlightened through meditation, feels similar in my experience. The whole world melts away and you become euphoric.

"Jim taught me that, loving him was never enough" Father Yod describes this in his "ten comandments" of liberation. According to the commandments, he taught that loving him more than you love yourself simply was not enough. In order to be fully liberated you must follow the rest of the commandments and put his words into practice and master them.

1) Obey and live by the teachings of your earthly spiritual father.

2) Love your earthly spiritual father more than yourself.

3) Harm not one of your body parts either by neglect, food, drink or knife.

4) Allow each vibration to complete its own cycle without interference.

5) Possess nothing you do not need and share all that you have.

6) The man and his woman are one - let nothing separate them.

7) Squander not your creative force in lust, but come together only when the three vibrations of the physical, emotional and mental are in harmony with spiritual love.

8) Each morning join your vibrations with the ascending currents of universal life energy using the method your earthly spiritual father has taught you.

9) Do every act energetically, intelligently, truthfully and lovingly.

10) When these commandments have been mastered, leave the house of your earthly spiritual father and do the work of your heavenly father.

So so so happy that you like the video  :kiss: