evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

you can tell she was a lot more inspired by alanis in her debut- her voice is a lot huskier and warmer.

weirdly enough I think she sings better live from 2006-onwards then on her records bar HAW but sounds worse on her albums because they produce her voice in a really high pitched almost shrieky way.

Like where was this voice on the studio version

On 8/3/2023 at 2:50 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Does anyone else kind of.... not like her since Love Sux? It feels weird, like idk, she seems off. Maybe she's struggling or something idk, probably to do with relationships.

She finally needs to grow up. It’s annoying that she still acts like she was 17. She doesn‘t seem to have anyone who tells her + I doubt that she ever loved anyone as much as she did in Deryck‘s case. 

On 8/3/2023 at 1:50 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Does anyone else kind of.... not like her since Love Sux? It feels weird, like idk, she seems off. Maybe she's struggling or something idk, probably to do with relationships.

I do like Eyes Wide Shut tho

She’s a chronic dater who’s obsessed with the limelight and hasn’t artistically grown since goodbye lullabye(don’t particularly like that record either)- she needs to mature 

Tickets just went on sale for US & international dates this year. Has anyone seen her live recently?

I haven’t been her biggest fan over the last two records, but I feel like it would still be a show I would enjoy. Avril between 2004-2013 was one of my top artists, but I do agree that she didn’t mature or evolve much. Miley is an example of almost doing the complete opposite in terms of artist evolution. 

The only problem is that the closest date scheduled is in Nashville and I don’t think I’d go that far to see a concert (unless it was Lanita of course).

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I need a list of stuff that's leaked the last few years. I know there's a snippet called Dick lol but other than that idk much else about what's been leaked

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 hours ago, American Whore said:

I need a list of stuff that's leaked the last few years. I know there's a snippet called Dick lol but other than that idk much else about what's been leaked

bandaids is probably your best bet for leaked songs!

Off the top of my head I know her duet with Chad leaked (their wedding song) and love sux has like 10 tracks that leaked. 

also a snippet of apparently a potential next album track leaked (I think it’s called ring from Tiffany or something like that)

"Don’t forget me"

I also have to agree with what everyone else here has been saying

i really loved Love Sux because it finally felt like a return to form after HAW, but the album overall does feel kind of immature. I’m a mess (although  I HATE the vocal production and can’t listen to it) is where I want her to go sonically. More mature lyrics and a more mature sound. She’s too old to be writing songs called Dick and talking about how she’s a princess. Like that was cute when she was in her early 20’s, now it’s just stale and sounds hella immature 

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I also have to agree with what everyone else here has been saying

i really loved Love Sux because it finally felt like a return to form after HAW, but the album overall does feel kind of immature. I’m a mess (although  I HATE the vocal production and can’t listen to it) is where I want her to go sonically. More mature lyrics and a more mature sound. She’s too old to be writing songs called Dick and talking about how she’s a princess. Like that was cute when she was in her early 20’s, now it’s just stale and sounds hella immature 

She wasted too much time between albums that by the time she's made the current one, that's what happened, it became stale and feels like it doesn't belong now with her other discography. I listened to Love Sux last night actually and it isn't bad, just feels outdated to me. Honestly, I'm hoping Billie's next album can kinda scratch that itch because of the last track on her album.

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

bandaids is probably your best bet for leaked songs!

Off the top of my head I know her duet with Chad leaked (their wedding song) and love sux has like 10 tracks that leaked. 

also a snippet of apparently a potential next album track leaked (I think it’s called ring from Tiffany or something like that)

I tried looking there but i think they only had like youtube uploads of unreleased rather than a ddl page or anything

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 hours ago, American Whore said:

She wasted too much time between albums that by the time she's made the current one, that's what happened, it became stale and feels like it doesn't belong now with her other discography. I listened to Love Sux last night actually and it isn't bad, just feels outdated to me. Honestly, I'm hoping Billie's next album can kinda scratch that itch because of the last track on her album.

I tried looking there but i think they only had like youtube uploads of unreleased rather than a ddl page or anything

With as much as she made during the Love Sux seasons she really should have done a double album like she said she wanted to do, but this is Avril and there is always 4+ years in between albums so I’m not surprised that didn’t happen. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Love Sux and think it’s a really solid album, but all of the B-sides (and most the album tracks) sound almost exactly the same. She really needs to work work at least one different producer. It also doesn’t help that the leaked potential AL8 songs all still sound exactly like Love Sux B-sides. I’m still so confused why Californyeah and Too Fast To Live we’re scrapped. They absolutely eat up some album tracks (or they should have most been included since the album itself is 30 minutes)

tbh I don’t think she has enough leaks for a ddl page. I think there was like 4 or 5 for Let Go (some of which were included on the 20 anniversary album) Daydream is the only one I can think of for UMS, TBDT I don’t think there are any, GL had those 3 instrumentals leak (full version of candy WHEN?) AL had the Chad song, and then there’s HAW and LS which have the most 

"Don’t forget me"