Sign in to follow this  
DouglasReese

My autobio-documentary "The Trash".

Thanks for sharing intimate details about your life. I was moved by it. You've got potential, I think you should keep on going. You've got me intrigued, and it's obvious that you're passionate about filming.

I'm sure you know more about the film industry than I do, but from what I've learned by just living in LA, it's all about who you know. I think people in LA would be interested in making connections with you because you seem like a person who attracts people.

Anyways, you are an interesting person to watch, I think you could go somewhere.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Thanks for sharing intimate details about your life. I was moved by it. You've got potential, I think you should keep on going. You've got me intrigued, and it's obvious that you're passionate about filming.

I'm sure you know more about the film industry than I do, but from what I've learned by just living in LA, it's all about who you know. I think people in LA would be interested in making connections with you because you seem like a person who attracts people.

Anyways, you are an interesting person to watch, I think you could go somewhere.

I do keep going. It's my one true hobby on all fronts. Film, in general.

I've considered L.A., but have decided to move to the Seattle area in the next two or so years. My fiancé and I both LOVED it there. Plus, you just hop on the interstate to go to either L.A., Portland, or Vancouver - all very arts heavy.  :)

Thanks for the kind words, and giving it a go. It's been my least watched film thus far, but that may because of what it's about. Haha

I do keep going. It's my one true hobby on all fronts. Film, in general.

I've considered L.A., but have decided to move to the Seattle area in the next two or so years. My fiancé and I both LOVED it there. Plus, you just hop on the interstate to go to either L.A., Portland, or Vancouver - all very arts heavy.  :)

Thanks for the kind words, and giving it a go. It's been my least watched film thus far, but that may because of what it's about. Haha

I happy to hear that you aren't discouraged because you shouldn't be. That's nice that your fiance and you want to move to the Seattle area. I'm unaware about what's going on over there art-wise, but do what makes you happy.

I honestly think L.A. is the best place to live, especially for art, but I'm bias. I just think there are more opportunities to grow here as an artist. You should visit L.A. before you move to Seattle! Maybe it'll change your mind.

By the way, The Trash is my favorite film you've done so far. Who knows, maybe it will be your most watched film. I do have to say that you'd make a great actor as well. I'm a fan if you couldn't tell already. Do you have any social media sites that I can follow you on?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg