Sign in to follow this  
Escapism

How do you envision music videos for Lana's songs?

Usually I'd just immerse myself in my surroundings when listening to her music, and come up with corresponding images depend ning on the track. I'll try this now tho

So I'm listening to Lucky Ones, and it'd go like this:

We see a city burning in flames, it's set in the 1920's aesthetic and Lana and her man are in the middle class. Lana's already boarded at the end of the train, and she's reaching out for her man to catch up and get on the train. The moment their forearms touch, they're suddenly transported into this mindset of spring flowers, in a prairie flower field. She runs to him and she starts crying tears of joy.

Day and night, they're just seen in the back car of the train, lights changing and seen between the cracks of the railway car, as they travel in it, a railroad on a mid tall cliff next to the sea. We see their silhouettes as they're sitting on the edge of the side of the railcar, her head on his shoulders, as the water glistens all around them.

UV/Honeymoon