Sign in to follow this  
Yosemite

Lana Del Rey Scala Club and Concert Privé Radio Perfomance

Hello darlings! 

So I was just messing around this afternoon and I thought about doing something like that Yayo audio that on one side was the aka version and on the other side was the paradise one.

I love this two perfomances and they sound really cute together. :)

So, on the left you have the Concert Privé one and on the right you have the Scala Club one.

http://picosong.com/r6Nb/

Enjoy  :flutter:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I really think it's amazing the effort we, fans, put in making the work of our idol (whoever it is, but in this case, Lana) even greater than it already is. And I say this regarding analysis, audios remasterings, lyrics discussion and everything that revolves around her work.

Thank you for this audio! 

Regardless of some hate I've witnessed here, to be a part of this community has been really incredible in lots of ways. And this work is one of the reasons why. 

Great job!

I really think it's amazing the effort we, fans, put in making the work of our idol (whoever it is, but in this case, Lana) even greater than it already is. And I say this regarding analysis, audios remasterings, lyrics discussion and everything that revolves around her work.

Thank you for this audio! 

Regardless of some hate I've witnessed here, to be a part of this community has been really incredible in lots of ways. And this work is one of the reasons why. 

Great job!

Aw, so cute!

Thank you so much, it's not perfect but I guess it turned out well and both of the perfomances make the song even more heaven-sent.

Yeah, it depends on the people you come across but, in general, they're all nice  :)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif