Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

That was a tweet from earlier today thought I thought? I hope it's right though because the cover art is obviously a picture of the poster

the correct version is the official audio, the leaked one was from the music video that is why it has a longer intro and sounds that are only available in the music video, also this means that someone has the full video so we are not safe sadly tumblr_lk8iciBvOu1qaob1m1.gif?resize=350

i will love you until the end of time.

What does the horror movie sounding track Eclipse described as a sinister version of Honeymoon "SR" stand for?

Serial Rapist, the 2017 Subversive Mix of Serial Killer. Get ready to burn your stan cards.

Serial Rapist, the 2017 Subversive Mix of Serial Killer. Get ready to burn your stan cards.

Wish I may, wish I might, buttf**k my true love tonight. Do you think that I could kill you?

Kys

So, new track "In Your Arms" in possession of traders fvck :)

What?

Lol another fraudulent claim from a fake fan looking for their five seconds of attention.

we don´t know yet, what if if its true we need to tell lana about all of this also this---->>tumblr_nin9heoSMF1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

I can't handle another 2-page-per-minute meltdown because of some damn genius lyrics page + a shocking post with no source. It's not even like I'm mad I understand where that comes from and how that can be a really fun part of this but it's so exhausting :defeated:

Wouldn't Beautiful & Rich be the BAR title track? Taking all of this with a grain of salt

Not one of these tracks except Love are confirmed, where are you guys geting this?

so confirmed tracks are

Love

In Your Arms

Beautiful & Rich (possibly feat. A$AP ROCKY)

BAR title track

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObd65acf05fe15e9d92f38eb0878aa619.jpg

I feel like Lana would never make an album called "beautiful and rich" I mean it's completely true but she's a little more modest than that

EXACTLY SrLgQ.gif